Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did I Do The Right Thing?

sammich is my bitch 1000cckiller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tony
    ehh work keeps me tied up but I'll start coming around more often
    Thats all it is the more you go out, the more women you can meet. Your perfect match is always around the corner, you just have to be looking.
    Resize sig area!

Quote Originally Posted by redrumracer
    hmmmm so she is this insecure right now. i say leave her ass
    very very insecure
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

im not reading everything but the current girl is def. insecure....she doesnt have confidence or a feeling of self worth

no matter if people think is abnormal or not, mistakes are made by everyone, and if you can get past it and you two can still be friends then its all good, forgive and forget, and the past is just that, the past.

personally if the current girl kept this **** up id drop her like a hot sack of rocks....my wife has tons of self esteem and confidence, and therefore as long as i dont give her a reason to not trust me she can trust me in any situation with any person.

cliff notes....the current girl needs to grow up and stop being a whiny *****.
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

PRO desi

dude. i hate insecure bitches. their head jobs. jst tap em both for me one time yo

resident honda hater redrumracer's Avatar

better yet leave this thread open one day while shes over. not logged in your name tho that way she can get a very direct hint as to how she is acting

Quote Originally Posted by MR.org
    im not reading everything but the current girl is def. insecure....she doesnt have confidence or a feeling of self worth

no matter if people think is abnormal or not, mistakes are made by everyone, and if you can get past it and you two can still be friends then its all good, forgive and forget, and the past is just that, the past.

personally if the current girl kept this **** up id drop her like a hot sack of rocks....my wife has tons of self esteem and confidence, and therefore as long as i dont give her a reason to not trust me she can trust me in any situation with any person.

cliff notes....the current girl needs to grow up and stop being a whiny *****.
    I'm glad someone sees and understands what i have been trying to say about the whole ex situation. Well i went over and was still really pissed off at her last night and i finally exploded and told her that if this **** ever happened again it would be the last thing that would ever happen between. us i told her that i was tired of sacrificing for the sake of her insecurity and that i was done doing so. no more going through my phone or anything else like that. so lets see what happens but if it continues im done. i was really close to dumping her last night
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanŽ
    Nah not even. theres not enough alcohol on the planet that would convince me to bang that chick.I wouldn't hit that with Magic Johnson's dick.....on second thought
    Epic Foxbody Thread Crew Member #10

Well good luck...most women who are insecure, wont change unless they are ready to. And her maybe being around your age, is going to be a long time before she does...
    grand prix.....

Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    I'm glad someone sees and understands what i have been trying to say about the whole ex situation. Well i went over and was still really pissed off at her last night and i finally exploded and told her that if this **** ever happened again it would be the last thing that would ever happen between. us i told her that i was tired of sacrificing for the sake of her insecurity and that i was done doing so. no more going through my phone or anything else like that. so lets see what happens but if it continues im done. i was really close to dumping her last night
    good luck!
    ~*Jailyn*~

wow, shes going through your phone too? seriously man, ya'll aren't married....i would drop this ***** like yesterday....who the hell wants to walk on eggshells and be with a jealous possesive *****?

i think youre spot on buddy...let her be possesive of someone else...plus theres always ex sex
    -2001 Lexus IS300
    -2004 Pontiac GTO - 530hp/625ft lbs - 10.62@130mph - Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I got five on it, that if this guy ever does meet Evil Goat he shits his pants and says nothing.

Unknown

Ok, a couple things:

1) Yes she is sounds a lil insecure. really though you are the one to judge her. But I'll say this, it depends on what you want from the relationship ie do you just want something casual or are you looking for a real girlfriend. Maybe what you want and what she wants are different.
    2) really if you are not hiding anything, it should be fun to watch her go through your stuff. I make a joke about it all the time with my lady.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123