Thread: The OFFICIAL Female Grading Scale!

Exclamation The OFFICIAL Female Grading Scale!

Welcome to The Official Female Grading scale. There have been countless hours poured into this scale, and we hope that you will embrace this with the kind of dedication and respect that we do.

This scale was designed to be the guide by which the desireability of all women are rated. There are many variables to be considered, so please, pay close attention:

The Basics:

The Scale begins at Level 1, and peaks at Level 10. There is no rating beneath 1 (as there is no need to quantify lack of beauty), and in contrast, there is no rating above 10 (as it is impossible to improve on perfection.)

The Scale:

Level 1: This is the basis of The Scale. If a female qualifies as Level 1, it means simply this: You would **** her. Point blank, no glory, no stories. You may or may not be happy with yourself afterwards, but you would do it, and do it sober or drunk, regardless.

Level 2/Level 3: These are simple extensions of Level 1. All of Level 1 applies, just with a gradually increasing intensity.

Level 4: ALMOST HOT. Not quite there, but close. You aren't likely to put forth much effort, but you'd find pleasure in the achievement.

Level 5: HOT. This is the point where the female being rated is officially hot. For example: If she took a seat next to you at the bar, or stood in line in front of you at the DMV, you would look for the opportunity to make conversation. You would be happy to get her naked.

Level 6: Once the subject has reached Level 6, you are likely to put forth noticable effort into getting her in bed. For example: If she were to make eye contact with you from across the bar, you would risk rejection for the opportunity to talk to her, and subsequently, **** her.

Level 7: ****ING HOT. This is the point where the subject is officially bragging material. If you were to **** her, you would be more than likely to tell a few people about it.

Level 8: This is an INTENSELY HOT female. You are likely to take a significant risk for the chance to have sex with this subject. She causes double takes, drool, and seemingly endless banter between you and all who were fortunate enough to have the pleasure of grading her.

Level 9: AY GIRL!!! A subject who achieves this grading honor is dangerously attractive. She is likely to cause traffic accidents, fights, and numerous other momentary lapses in judgement/sanity when sighted.

Level 10. OMFGWTFBBQIMGETTINGA****INGBONER!!11!! Instantly cures Erectile Disfunction. The second leading cause of suicide, heart attacks in youth, and of course, Carpal Tunnel. This is the highest honor bestowed upon a subject, and you would do almost anything to **** her.

Now that the basics of The Scale have been covered, we can move on to the more complex aspects of The Scale.

The Exemptions:
    There are females that cannot be officially graded. Very simply put: Any female who's personality you have become even momentarily exposed to is officially banned from The Scale. Examples include your girlfriend, friends, etc. HOWEVER, you ARE allowed the pleasure of rating your friend's girlfriend/wife when he is not present.

Boner Points: These are point by point modifications to The Scale based off of varying elements inherently involved when grading a subject. You cannot award/subtract points for a grading quality unless you have solid proof that the subject possesses the quaility you are awarding/subtracing points for. For example, you cannot award a MILF her bonus point unless you see her with her kid, or know firsthand that she has a child. **Regardless of how many Boner Points a subject is awarded, she cannot achieve any Level higher than 10.**

The Scent: If a subject is in close enough proximity while being scaled for the Grader to notice that she smells nice, she is awarded +.5 point.

PWILFs: A pregant woman that is being graded is awarded +.5 point.

MILFs: A mom that is being graded is awarded +1 point.

GILFs: A grandmother that is being graded is awarded +1.5 points.

Mute: A subject that is unable to speak is awarded +1.5 points.

Money: A female that inarguably has a surplus of cash is awarded +1 point.

Bisexual Tendencies: A subject that goes both ways is awarded +1 point.

Twins: When the rated subject has a matching twin, she is awarded +1 point. However, they are rated as one and the same. They are not added together to achieve a combined number.

The Taco: A female that is outrageously hot while eating Mexican food is awarded +.5 points. Don't ask, it's complicated.

Celebrity: A female that is famous is awarded +1 point. **DISCLAIMER** The subject being Scaled cannot be awarded Boner Points for both Celebrity and Money, as they are almost always one in the same.

Driver: If the female drives a noticeably bad ass vehicle, she is awarded +1 points.

Girl Says: If a HOT girl says that the subject being rated is hot, the suject recieves +.5 point.

Ethnicity: A Grader is allowed to award +1 point for ethnicity other than his own. Consequently, a Grader is allowed to demote -1 point to a single ethnicity that he does not find visually appealing.

Jailbait: A female that is obviously under the Age of Legal Consent is demoted -1 point.

Strippers: A subject that is naked and grinding in front of you is demoted -1 point. This is done in an effort to compensate for the Grader's compromised judgement in this situation. The Grader is likely intoxicated and aroused, and the fact that the female being Scaled is naked leads to a nearly unavoidable increase in her rating. REMEMBER! -1 POINT FOR STRIPPERS!

Trailer Trash: A subject that is inarguably trailer trash is demoted -1 point. Besides, she's probably a stripper.

The Smell: If the female is in close enough proximity while being graded for the Grader to realize that she has a less than pleasant scent, she is demoted -1 point.

Personal Preferences: We realize that there is likely to be a variation in awarded Level's between Graders. In light of this, we have decided to allow a 1.5 point variance between two established Graders. If the variance is any greater than 1.5 points, the subject must be re-evaluated. If no agreement can be made, the subject must be disregarded, and she is no longer eligible for Scaling. **USE CAUTION when involved in a dispute. Disregarding a subject is generally frowned upon, and should be a last resort.**

Hierarchy: If there is a dispute between two Graders, the Grader that holds the highest seniority possesses the right to adjust the the newer Grader's disputed rating. For example, if the Grader with seniority Scales a subject at a Level 5 while the newer Grader rates her at a Level 7, the Grader with seniority can adjust the newer Grader's rating to a 6.5, allowing it to fall in line with the rules of Personal Preference. HOWEVER, a Grader with seniority cannot adjust a n00b Grader's rating beyond the amount needed to bring into the amount allowed by the rules of Personal Preference.

Binary Code: This will be your the most important aspect of The Scale to remember when deciding whether or not The Scale is for you, and subsequently, whether or not it is appropriate to introduce the scale to someone else. The Binary Code is simply this: A particular individual who is prone to rating females on a 0 or 1 basis. Meaning that they can only differentiate between subjects they would ****, or would not. These "Yes/No" individuals are incapable of comprehending the monumental importance of The Scale. They are not worthy of it's greatness.

Read these rules, know them, and live them. We wish you the best of luck with your conquests.
    Last edited by I1I11I1; 12-11-2007 at 04:46 PM.

nice and balanced... but the scale starts too high, unless there can be a negative rating of it?

hrm that would work good from -10 to +10... just invert the values

so a +10 is as hot as a -10 is ugly

Lol, naw some chicks just don't make the scale.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGuy
    nice and balanced... but the scale starts too high, unless there can be a negative rating of it?

hrm that would work good from -10 to +10... just invert the values

so a +10 is as hot as a -10 is ugly

The Basics:

The Scale begins at Level 1, and peaks at Level 10. There is no rating beneath 1 (as there is no need to quantify lack of beauty), and in contrast, there is no rating above 10 (as it is impossible to improve on perfection.)

Quote Originally Posted by I1I11I1
    The Scale begins at Level 1, and peaks at Level 10. There is no rating beneath 1

Level 1: This is the basis of The Scale. If a female qualifies as Level 1, it means simply this: You would **** her. Point blank, no glory, no stories. You may or may not be happy with yourself afterwards, but you would do it, and do it sober or drunk, regardless.

So what you are saying is that you'd **** any girl on Earth?

Never go full retard

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    Lol, I was wondering the same.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfBaked
    NO.

Read it again. Anything BELOW 1 is not eligble for Scaling. The Scale begins at one, meaning anything below a one is not ****able.

Laymans terms: Why bother rating a girl that is too ugly to ****? I'm not wasting my time trying to decipher exactly HOW UGLY some ***** is.

Ahh makes sense now.

nice!! im looking around the library and grading chicks right now..

"Mute: A subject that is unable to speak is awarded +1.5 points."

hHhhahah WTF?

802.11 GGGG-Unit Fro Rly! Mr_Mischif's Avatar

This is inarguably one of the best things to come out of this site. E-V-E-F*CKING-R!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky SC
    so let me get this straight.
    u hate black people...
    so you went to africa?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho
    As a white male, I am genetically afraid of black people
    "DON'T FLOOD THE CAR PICS SECTION WITH YOUR BULLSHIT
    FORMULA D PICS" SQUAD MEMBER

you definitely put some thought into this, reps for you

^^props to turbotegg^

MotorMavens Car Culture/Photography Blog & Forums
    Click that link!-flickr

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by redGT
    And B is one of the best shit talkers on IA. "B">Mercer on a bad day.

Nice! +5 to you bro.
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

boooooostin'

Scale does staart a lil high but its kewl

Wanna-be-OG

So now that we know the scale, new thread for rating regular girls pictures we know......

Banned

sluts ftw

might i add one exemption..

Threesome: if the girl is down for a threesome, 1.5 ponits added.

Quote Originally Posted by Frög
    might i add one exemption..

Threesome: if the girl is down for a threesome, 1.5 ponits added.
    As near as I can tell, this is covered by the "Bisexual Tendencies[ Boner Point. Unless you plan on ****ing a chick with another dude...

Besides, there is no way to tell by first glance/encounter that she is down for a threesome, only that she likes girls. Perhaps Bisexual Tendencies should be uprated to a +1.5 point addition.

I will ask The Council.

Quote Originally Posted by I1I11I1
    As near as I can tell, this is covered by the "Bisexual Tendencies[ Boner Point. Unless you plan on ****ing a chick with another dude...

Besides, there is no way to tell by first glance/encounter that she is down for a threesome, only that she likes girls. Perhaps Bisexual Tendencies should be uprated to a +1.5 point addition.

I will ask The Council.
    true..

but i guess i meant gangbang, im down for running a train on a girl.. my buddy and i almost did if it wasnt for her friend backing up in my car.. and she was probably a 2.5 (she smelled good).. but regardless we would brag about it if we did.. so thats at least 1.5 points..

We're still out on this one.

So let me get this straight... I'm automatically a one. Plus, I'm a Mom (I don't know about a MILF) so that's another point. Plus, I'm bi, so that's another point. Plus, I always say girls are HOT!, so that's another half-a-point... Plus, I smell really good (burberry brit perfume, gotta' love it!), so add another half-a-point...

So in all I total a four?
    :boobies: & = :idb:

Quote Originally Posted by Cav-E-R
    So let me get this straight... I'm automatically a one. Plus, I'm a Mom (I don't know about a MILF) so that's another point. Plus, I'm bi, so that's another point. Plus, I always say girls are HOT!, so that's another half-a-point... Plus, I smell really good (burberry brit perfume, gotta' love it!), so add another half-a-point...

So in all I total a four?
    I think having an STD tho, removes you from being scaled.

Back from the dead.

I haven't read this in a long time. I lol'd.

resident honda hater redrumracer's Avatar

wow didnt realize it was that old till you pointed it out

Ehh....I like my scale better...

damn some ppl have way to much time

too much math

just go by this

holy thread resurection!
    2013 Dart 1.4T 6MT

boooooostin'

I might have to print this off and pass it out to people