I have an 06 ZX6R and I am thinking about trading it for an RB25 swapped 95 240sx. The engine is stock and has a few bolt ons such as a intake manifold, FMIC, and exhaust. He has McKinney mounts installed and supposedly an R32 Skyline differential. He also states that he has replaced all of the bearings with factory Nissan and includes a spare block and transmission.

My question is, would the RB25 swap be worth it? I dont plan on building a 400+hp monster but something clean, fun, and not flashy. I know RB25 parts are a bit more abundant these days but pricey. Will a clean one of kind 636 be a good trade for this 240?

Here is his ad. Yea...I know he cut corners on some of the parts....Godspeed....

"I have a 95 240sx, as the title states, for sale. It has an RB25DET swap with roughly 9000 miles on it. I put all new gaskets, bearings, and ARP head studs in it before the swap was put it. Its a Mckinney mount kit. It has a Freddy intake manifold, FMIC, and a 3" straight pipe. Other than that, the engine is bone stock. It also has a r32 Skyline rear viscous differential, Brembo G35 front brakes with braided stainless lines up front, brand new rear calipers, and all new rotors and pads all the way around. Still on 7psi and stock ecu. The chassis harness and engine harness were cleaned up by myself. The dash harness could use a refreshing, but it all works as it should. It has 17x9 +20 XXR wheels with 255/40/17 BFG KDW 2s that are basically brand new. As far as the suspension goes, it is almost complete. Godspeed Rear upper control arms, toe rods, and traction rods. It also has Megan Racing Track coilovers with about 10000 miles on them. No leaks or anything on them. Just had all the fluids changed out after it sat for a year and a half in storage. It's never gone more than 2000 miles on an oil change. Car will come with a spare engine block,Rb25 transmission, and four 225/45/17 tires with decent tread. I'm looking to get $7500 OBO. !!!!PRICE DROPPED TO $6000!!!!! No joy rides. If you'd like to test drive it, have cash in hand. I built this car from the ground up, so I can answer any questions you might have."