Thread: SR20 GT2860RS oil drip / gasket question

my turbo is bigger! revsk8erdude's Avatar

Default SR20 GT2860RS oil drip / gasket question

93 240sx with a sr20 blacktop swap. turbo is a garrett gt2860rs and is dripping oil somewhere. pulled off the lower oil return line going from the bottom of the turbo back to the block and saw this \/

shouldent there be more of a gasket than this?

I cant track down whats causing the oil drip so i am going to replace the factory bent metal oil feed/return lines with braided stainless steel hoses.

could anyone tell me what size hoses i need and what the correct sizes/trims are for the gasket i need to order?

WTB: My own forum, so I can badmouth IA.

Yes theres a gasket that goes between the turbo and the outlet flange. its usually a thin paperish gasket.

IDK what the line sizes are, i've used the ISIS oil line kits in the past with no problems on my SRs.

http://www.enjukuracing.com/products...om-Mount-.html

You can see the gasket in this pic:
    http://www.enjukuracing.com/products...in-Flange.html

That drain flange has no real advantage over your stock one though.

my turbo is bigger! revsk8erdude's Avatar

I appreciate it, I ordered a gasket from Z1, hopefully it will get here relitaviy soon.

WTB: My own forum, so I can badmouth IA.