Thread: FS: S13 & S14 parts

Default FS: S13 & S14 parts

Its time to clear out my garage of all my 240 parts since I no longer have a 240. I'll get back into the scene in the future but atm I need to clear out the garage and let other 240 owners enjoy theses things i've got lying around. Please make reasonable offers on anything and everything you want. I will try and work out what I can but don't expect me to meet you for small petty things like an ashtray. I am trying to unload everything so if you really want it lets make a deal. I will continue to add more items as I get to them.

Z32 brakes w/ D+S rotors and SS braided brake lines - 340 OBO
    Spacers in the pic are not included

Nismo Power Brace - 245 OBO

N60 and J60 mafs - 95 OBO each

s14 se wheels. I have 6 total with 3 that have more than half good tread remaining. 150 for all 6 or 30 each

Panasonic df600u CD player. Was on my kouki before I sold it. - 80 OBO

S14 Zenki corner lights with broken but repaired corner tabs - 35 OBO

S13 rear mud flaps in good condition - 80 OBO

S chassis catalytic converter. This allowed me to pass emissions on my sr swapped hatch. Can't guarantee it will work for you, but it worked for me - 98 OBO

S chassis electric fan. I only have 1 left. Worked great on my SR swap. Plug and play - 45 OBO

S13 privacy hatch cover in great working condition - 75 OBO

HKS rep air filter for sr maf I believe. Doesn't include filter or center screw. 40 OBO

K&n and RE air filter in great condition with minimal use on the RE filter. 30 each

S14 seat belts - 150 OBO

H4 conversion lights - 35 OBO

New S14 front brake pads - 45 OBO

S13 cooling plate - 45 OBO

Misc S14 interior trim pieces
    15 - ashtray
    20 - glovebox
    15 - passenger window switch or
    45 - all trim pieces

S13 manual radio trim in perfect condition, no cracks or broken tabs - 80 OBO

S13 hatch rear lights & trim panel - 55 OBO

S13 hatch sunroof privacy cover. Not in the greatest shape but a great piece to have - 25 OBO

freshershist

Do you still have the cooling plate? Shoot me a text if you do. I would like to pick it up. 6784637292