Thread: Datsun Z parts for sale

Certified Gearhead

Default Datsun Z parts for sale

All parts are best offer

I have some old school Z parts I'm getting rid of that I don't need for the engine swap.

First off, I have a 2.4 I'm going to be pulling soon and parting a little bit of, but would really prefer to sell it all at once. It's a 73 with the e88 head which is fairly desirable because it creates a high compression motor when put on an 83/83 ZX flat top piston motor (or when motor is rebuilt with flattops). The motor also has the 9mm rods which are the highly desirable ones for guys building stroker motors. The motor has a knock in it so it's probably got a bad wrist pin, or a spun bearing. Make an offer on the motor.

The motor has Redline Weber 32/36 DGV carbs on it, they're dual barrel downdrafts and have K&N filter housings and filters, but could stand to be re-chromed or sandblasted then painted/powdercoated. I'm asking $325. This isn't the best pic but I was mostly going for the whole engine bay, I can take closer up shots if you want them.

Now for the parts off of the running, driving 76 280Z I pirated a motor and trans from. It had 169k on it and was driven back from mid Virginia to Knoxville just a few months ago.

The highly desirable non-EGR N42 intake manifold. This is in great shape, just needs some carb cleaner sprayed down in it to clean it up. It came off totally complete except for the fuel rail, which was bent when pulling it out of the truck bed this afternoon. It can come bare, or have all the parts included (aux air valve, cold star valve, throttle body, heat shields, injectors, etc). There is one selling on Ebay, bare for $152.50 right now with 16 hours left. I'm sure it'll go higher, so I'm going to ask $125 for it bare (no injectors either). If you want all the other parts with it, you're more than welcome to them for an additional cost. If you don't think $125 is fair, make an offer.

Throttle body with TPS, $50

Auxiliary Air Valve, $25

Cold Start Valve, $25

Air Flow Meter (3 bolt), part # A31-060 001, Lot # 6217N, $50

Coil (complete as removed from car), $25

N42 exhaust manifold with part of the 2-1 collector, $25

Stock FPR, $10

4 speed trans, doesn't have shifter, $100.

Certified Gearhead

Carbs are off the car now, ready to go...hurry up and buy!

Certified Gearhead

Carbs and carb intake are gone. $125 on the motor, it's about to get pulled right after I post this. The head has 1 broken intake manifold bolt in it but the rest came out cleanly. The head and 9mm rods are worth more than $125, I just don't want to tear the motor apart to get the rods out, and I'm not going to rebuild it since I have a different motor going in anyway.