Thread: Z32 parts: Z1 stainless 4 bolt downpipes, stock manifolds, stock turbos, Eibachs, et

Default Z32 parts: Z1 stainless 4 bolt downpipes, stock manifolds, stock turbos, Eibachs, et

Cleaning out the garage, have some left over parts from my build, everything is obo and + shipping.

Z1 stainless 4 bolt manifolds, used, i never installed these, switched to BB turbos so I have no use for them.
    $100+ shipping

OEM turbos w/ complete rebuild kits w/ upgraded thrust bearings. I have three, two have good CHRA's and minimal shaft play, just bought the rebuild kits as insurance. 1 turbo has badly damaged fins on the CHRA, makes boost, but something chewed up the fins.
    $500 + shipping for the two good turbos with the rebuild kits, z1 core charge is $200 per turbo and I paid $80 each for the rebuild kits, so I think this is fair

$50 + shipping for the damaged one

OEM manifolds, good shape, no cracks.
    $65+ shipping

OEM replacement engine mounts, brand new never installed
    $100+ shipping for the pair.

Eibach 300zx NA springs, never installed them, they are used and have had one coil cut from each spring, did not realize it until after i bought them. Again I never installed them so I can not say how it affects the ride quality.
    $120+ shipping

Downpipes pending.
    Will separate turbos and sell individually! They are T22/TD02, quick spooling, good for 250 hp each. $250 for 1 turbo and 1 complete rebuild kit. Again, turbos are solid, very little shaft play, I am basically including the rebuild kit for free as cheap insurance for the buyer!! Everything is OBO!!

Downpipes sold!!
    $225 each for the turbos
    $40 for the manifolds
    $80 for the engine mounts
    $80 for the springs

Unknown

Would i be able to pick anything up or are you only able to ship? I live in marietta ga area

you can come pick it up, im in Athens. What are you interested in?