Thread: TW/FS/FT: VG30DETT project w/ tons of OEM replacement parts and performance

Default TW/FS/FT: VG30DETT project w/ tons of OEM replacement parts and performance

Testing the waters to see if there is any interest in my VG30DETT project. Engine had 104,356 miles when it was pulled, after a tear down, I found that everything was in great shape for the age of the car. Only issue was 1 blown turbo and one that needed a rebuild. I have bought a stock replacement TD02/T22 turbo with slight shaft play to replace the blown one. Engine is not assembled as of now but everything is there and organized. Included with the engine is well as over $1000 worth of oem/ performance replacement parts including:
    -2 brand new rebuild kits fir the stock turbos
    -60k to 120k mile service kit:
    1 Timing Belt
    1 Timing Belt Tensioner
    4 Camshaft oil seals
    1 Crankshaft oil seal
    2 VTC Springs
    2 VTC Cover plate O-rings
    2 Short Water Hoses
    1 Thermostat
    3 Drive Belts ALT, AC, PWS (Optional)
    1 Water Pump
    1 Crankshaft timing sprocket
    -Complete gasket kit including all turbo and exhaust gaskets
    -new electrical connectors for all injectors and coilpacks
    -new fuel rail/plenum seals
    -z1 boost hoses
    -z1 heater core hoses
    -z1 2.5 in split downpipes
    -nismo oil filter
    -z1 ecu upgrade: single pop, 370cc 15lbs
    I'm looking for a different powerplant, mainly something with 2 more cylinders. Would like to trade for VH45, VK45, or any LS. I know a trade might be a long shot so I will put a price of $2000 w/o the trans $2300 w/ OEM automatic trans

Unknown

got a boost controler you need to sell?

IA Member

how much for the down pipes