Thread: s13 240 complete partout(sharknose bumpers, fenders, wingless hatch, interior parts)

IA Member

Default s13 240 complete partout(sharknose bumpers, fenders, wingless hatch, interior parts)

Back in Warner Robins but can meet halfway to ATL or ship small things.Hit me up at 478-321-7959 or email [email protected]
    2 Chuki/Sharknose Bumpers(maroon SOLD)-$100 each

Showing installed with FMIC

Hood-sold

2 Sets Fenders-Both SOLD

Doors with handles/manual window hardware(no glass)-$50 each(Passenger door SOLD

Rear bumper with support-SOLD

Wingless and Wiperless Rear Hatch-sold

Quarter Windows-$50 each, Front Windows-$40 each

240 center-$15, 180 center-sold, Hatch Taillights-$30 for both, Metal Under Taillights-$20

2 Sets Headlights(motor/metal cover/lights/wiring)(maroon includes HID 8k setup)-$30 each $75 each w/HID, Steering Wheel w/hub-sold

Manual Door Panels-sold, Rear Hatch Bottom Plastic-$20 for both, Rear Hatch Upper Plastic(cut for S14 seatbelt)-$20 for both

Sunroof w/seal-$50, Privacy Hatch Cover-sold, Strong Hatch Struts-$20 for both, Manual mirrors-$20 for both, Steering Column w/ignition and key-sold, Hatch Underside Panel/Cover-$10

Coupe Wing-$50, Ebrake handle/cable-sold, Brake Booster-sold. 5 speed pedals(gas, brake, clutch)-$50 for all 3

Manual Window Tracks-$15 each, Wiper Plastic Covers-$15 for both, Steering Wheel plastic covers-$10, Plastic under steering column-$10, s13 seatbelts-$10 per set, Metal radio brackets-$10 for set, Longer hatch plastic where rear seatbelts attach-$10 for set, Visors-$10 for set, Wiper Motor-$15

Hatch Headliner-$30, Battery Box-sold, Rearview Mirror-$10, Hood Latch Cable-$10, Shifter w/Boot-sold, Fuel Pump Stand/Cover-$10 , Turn signal brackets-$10, SOHC gauge cluster-$15, Headlight motor-$10, Radiator Support brackets-$15 for all 3

Q45 Aluminum MAF adapter-$10, All else $5 each

-still to come (open diff, stock rear subframe, all stock suspension, all stock brake items)
    Last edited by deliciousneo; 08-28-2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Items sold

where in warner robins? is this the one that had the rb in it?

ATL DAsquad Member #9

IA Member

Live off Russell Pkwy out towards Monkey Joes. Yeah it had the rb25 neo in it. Probably recognized that lazy eye headlight didn't you lol? Still have the motor.....its going into a coupe I recently picked up. Combining the two cars and selling what I don't need or want. Hoping to go silvia front end so I've got a ton of body parts I no longer need!

damn your like maybe 2mins from me. im right there where they had that bad wreck today on joy dr and hatcher. but yea i remember that car it was up at the shop a lil while ago with the headlight wiring problems? and i pretty much want all that you got lol seriously hahaha

ATL DAsquad Member #9

IA Member

Man you are close. I'm the house right in front when hatcher dead ends into tharpe. Missed the wreck.....what happened? Saw some guy last week got smashed on motorcycle where tharpe meets russell. Don't even know if he was alive when I passed....it was bad. Never had any headlight wiring issues with mine....not sure who that was. I got in wreck last year and my radiator support was bent so the headlight mounted all funny lol. Hit me up if you wanna swing by and take a look at all this stuff(garage is slap full) 478-321-7959.

yea wrong 40. lol but wr towing was going down hatcher and a lady in a ford explorer rand the stop sign (as usual) and the wrecker hit her in the side goin 45 and flipped the explorer twice into the ditch and only dented the bumper on the wrecker lol. and completely totaled out the suv. and yea i heard out wreck i believe hit a wrecker in the side? if so that guy is left paralyzed from the neck down. but yea ill hit you up when im free to swing by when i get off sometime this week

ATL DAsquad Member #9

IA Member

Forgot ti show you the hood while u were over...its in the pics above but remind me when u head over Friday.

yea will do man no problem

ATL DAsquad Member #9

I'm interested in the tail lights. Would those be considered small enough for you to ship? 423-505-4947. Text me and we can work out the details.

IA Member

bump....still have a ton of parts peoples! May be taking a trip to atlanta this weekend and next if anyone needs me to bring parts to avoid driving down here!

I'm seriously interested in the steering wheel w/hub, and the light motors. I have an s13 that Im trying to keep clean, so Id like to see what parts to have that may look better than mine. hit me up!

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rcarney85 View Post
    I'm seriously interested in the steering wheel w/hub, and the light motors. I have an s13 that Im trying to keep clean, so Id like to see what parts to have that may look better than mine. hit me up!
    pm sent.....send me a text to talk details 478-321-7959

IA Member

Open diff $40

Stock Susp Front and Rear-sold

Rear Subframe(Axles-$30 for both, E-brake lines-$20 for both, swaybar-$15, frame itself-$25) Rear brakes sold

Front Sway Bar-$15, 5spd driveshaft-sold, Rack/Pinion w/Tie Rods w/steering shaft-sold, X Member-$30

Stock Front Brakes-$40 for set

Pioneer F700BT Touch Screen Navigation GPS Handsfree BlueTooth Dialing Double Din Headunit -sold

Heater Core-$15, A/C Box-$15, Blower Motor-$15

Flocked Dash(1st attempt….had to patch some thin spots so you can see where patched)(way better than a cracked dash imo)-$150obo

Even more still to come. Will get pics loaded asap....RB25 Neo Engine Cover, RB25 Coilpacks, RB25 power steering pump w/bent pully, RB25 stock flywheel, RB25 flywheel bolts, RB25 turbo elbow, RB25 stock BOV and x-pipe, RB25 rear main seal new, RB25 stock motor mounts, JUN crank collar, RB25 Intercooler Piping(hot pipe & x-pipe only)
    Last edited by deliciousneo; 08-22-2012 at 09:32 PM. Reason: items sold

IA Member

Here is the rest!

Neo Engine Cover-$50, RB25 Coilpacks-$130(quantity 5), RB25 power steering pump w/bent pully-sold, RB25 stock flywheel-$30, RB25 flywheel bolts-$20, RB25 turbo elbow-$20, RB25 stock BOV and x-pipe-$30, RB25 rear main seal new-$20, RB25 stock motor mounts-$30 for both, RB25 JUN crank collar-$65, RB25 Intercooler Piping(hot pipe & x-pipe only)-both sold

Upclose pic of bent pulley and coilpack
    Last edited by deliciousneo; 08-22-2012 at 09:35 PM. Reason: items sold

IA Member

bump....still have most of this stuff for sale. hmu

Certified Gearhead

will be calling tomorrow, you have pretty much everything i need for the pos i just picked up lol
    91 CRX SOHC-550WHP 420TQ (Sold)
    02 WRX-224.4WHP 223.2TQ (Traded)
    01 S2000 (stock)-201WHP 130TQ (Traded)
    98 GSR (stock block) - 415WHP 340TQ...Hydro locked. Sigh
    91 240SX POS - 0 WHP 0 TQ (Junked)
    10 370Z (Sold)
    97 Civic DX (turd awaiting polish)
    98 GSR (built) - 606WHP 366TQ @ 20 psi on 93 octane

IA Member

Quote Originally Posted by loSiRcity View Post
    will be calling tomorrow, you have pretty much everything i need for the pos i just picked up lol
    Give me a call and let me know what you need. I'm available anytime tomorrow. 478-321-7959

my turbo is bigger! revsk8erdude's Avatar

is the windshield available?

WTB: My own forum, so I can badmouth IA.

IA Member

No windshield sorry. Cracked when removing :-(

IA Member

Bump it up. Still got a ton of these parts. HMU please!!!! Need this stuff out of my garage!!!

s13 ka engine wiring harness? it looks like you did a RB swap but thought i would ask anyways.

IA Member

I have an uncut harness that was laying in the car when purchased. Think its for a SOHC though.....not sure which one your needing?

im doing a LS1 into S13 swap and need a stock, clean KA24DE engine wiring harness.

IA Member

bump