Thread: FS: Greddy big 18g/20g hybrid turbo

Yeah its a 4 door

Default FS: Greddy big 18g/20g hybrid turbo

Well i just got this turbo back from being assembled and balanced but it seems i have bigger problems with my car so this needs to go....
    I bought this turbo off of my friend that had it on his AWD mitsubishi GSX because he upgraded to a holset hx35.....
    It started off as a Greddy 18g (which is just a more exspensive oem mitsubishi turbo) but obviously the housings are different for mitusbishi flanges and nissan, so i bought a brand new greddy sr20det 5 bolt hotside, and i bought generic brand (kinugawa) 20g hotside online and a oem mitsubishi compressor wheel. had it sent off to a shop called "G-pop shop" in Arizona and they fully rebuilt to turbo with oem mitsubishi bearings, thrust bearings and seals, assembled the 20g compressor side to my 18g hot side and balanced it. The advantage to this is having the spool of the smaller 18g with the power of the 20g. It has absolutley no shaft play (side to side or in and out) and spins freely. Also comes with a billet clocking adapters and billet adjustable wastegate that has 3 spring pressures to choose from (7psi,12psi and 22psi) and is also adjustable on the shaft as well to dial it in perfect. Oh and buyer can have all the old greddy housings as well i have no need for them
    Im asking $600 for this setup which is almost what i paid alone for the 18g to begin with without all the work,rebuild and new parts on it, or i may trade for a gt2871r if we can work out a deal. Turbo is currently on the car with about 20 miles on it but should be pulled off by the end of the week. i can take a video or something for any potential buyer to prove its in good working order. and i am willing to ship but buyer will be responsible for shipping fees

Yeah its a 4 door

Bump.... I know someone wants 400hp with quick spool!!!

Yeah its a 4 door

bump $450 if picked up by the end of this week

Yeah its a 4 door

Bump...$450 if picked up by the end of this week!!!!