Thread: FS: 9k racing rare rear diffuser and 6 bolt VLSD*

Yeah its a 4 door

Default FS: 9k racing rare rear diffuser and 6 bolt VLSD*

bought this about a month ago for my s13 coupe from another member on here but i just aquired a rocket bunny rear bumper and i dont want to mount it to that so this is up forsale again, i got in contact with Joey from 9k racing and apparently there were only 5 of these made.
    It comes with all mounting hardware and widebody extensions. Condition is great just a little bit of black paint has flaked off from where it has been handled, no cracks or damage. this is specifically made for a s13 coupe but if new mounting hardware is made then it will easily fit a hatch or s14 i will include pics at the bottom . $350 OBO or will trade for SR parts like a bigger turbo

Next is a 6 bolt VLSD i just pulled from my s13 to swap a welded in. This is a great working VLSD diff, locks great and fluid was really clean when drained but i dont want to ruin it when i prefer a welded and had one to swap in anyway. oh and it comes with a s14 rear cover $150

give u a 100 since its used and a gamble that it may or may not fit send mr more pics if u can #3347378052 Hello are you gonna take my offer on the diffuser, since you didnt want to aanswer i give you $50 bucks right now!!! text or call me with some better pics or somthing! jesus!
    Last edited by ep3tuner; 12-05-2013 at 09:58 PM.