Thread: Help J.J. Rebuild His Motor Sale!

Default Help J.J. Rebuild His Motor Sale!

Recently blew my motor and with me going out of state and doing a whole bunch of stuff (not to mention NOT budgeting for a motor blowing).... I NEED MONEY. I dont trust myself to work on ANYTHING, so I need YOUR HELP to help me pay a professional. Willing to trade for good offset 18s... must look good painted white! Something cool looking, no XXR 962s plz)

S13 Red Top SR20 Wiring Harness - $200.
    Bought from mooreofstephen on here a couple years ago and NEVER used it. Was told it was pre-wired for SAFC.

5x144.3 25mm Wheels spacers. BRAND NEW. $75
    Bought these for 100 shipped, looking for $75

KA24DE Oil Filter Relocation Kit and Sandwich plate. - $50
    Brand new oil lines from Summit put on, comes with free used FRAM filter.

KA24DE Starter - $50

KA24DE Wiring Harness - $50

Stock SR20det T25 Turbo - $125
    Yes, I have another one! This one works perfect! Hauls ass! I took it off because I got a bigger turbo!

(4) Legitimate Ford Mustang 17x9J +25 Cobra R wheels (painted white) This has the appropriate serial numbers and were "Made in Japan"
    Professionally painted white. ($800 with 2 slightly used 215/40/R17 and 2 slightly used 225/45/R17)

(2) Wheel Replicas Ford Mustang 17x10.5J +25 Cobra R Wheels (Painted white) These are the super fitted wheels to go on your super sweet stock body car. Professionally painted white with some chips in the paint from roasting tires! ($300 with 2 slightly used Federal S595 275/45/R17)

Call or Text me (I prefer text) 404 416 8192

BRO!