Thread: Random Nissian Parts BOV, Dash, Exhaust..ect

Default Random Nissian Parts BOV, Dash, Exhaust..ect

Well it was time to clean out some parts I've had floating around in my garage. Here is a picture of all the parts layed out. The dash is free of any major cracks, it does however have a small crack on the drivers side, I can get a closer pic if needed. Just shoot me a pm. All pricing is OBO plus shipping.

3in Catback Exhaust - $100 it needs a new set of hangers welded to the canister as they broke off of the muffler.

Dash - $75

Stock Turbo Manifold and dump - $60 or $30 each

http://i.imgur.com/SgSCyl.jpg

s13 DME Radiator shroud - $75 - has only been test fitted

Stock S13 uppper Intercooler piping - $25

Stock s13 BOV - $25

Stock sr20det Slave cylinder - $ 25

Stock sr20det power steering reservoir - $30

2007-Magnetic Black 350z - JWT Popcharger, AAM test pipes*265whp/235wtq* SOLD

Sent the requested pics.
    2007-Magnetic Black 350z - JWT Popcharger, AAM test pipes*265whp/235wtq* SOLD