Whats up guys?

I am putting up my swap and many parts along with it. It is practically complete and only needs a few minor things along with a good cleaning to have a clean, rare motor. A buddy of mine built the motor back in 06 after about 3 years of gathering together the bits and pieces. The CA18 is the unsung hero of the Nissan motors which was built on the principles of a B18 with a direct action valve train. The motor is very high revving and comes with a .020 bore making it 2.0L. The motor now has 17K miles on it and the oil was changed with Mobil 1 full synthetic every 2K. (part of the reason why I'm selling is because the upkeeping it was getting expensive). I am including a lot of nice, rare parts (see pics) with the swap which are:

*** Prices which were paid for parts are aprox***

HKS Twin Disc Clutch (Will soon need a rebuild but still has some life in it). $1500
S14 Tranny with CA18 Bell housing. $100
B&M Short Shifter Kit. $100
Nicely welded S13 Diff with good S13 Axles. $100
S13 stock driveshaft. $30
Tranny Cross Member. $30
Battery Relocation Kit w/ practically new Duracell battery and awesome kill switch (high quality wires w/ fuses). $200
Stock ECU. $100
CA18DET wiring harness.
APEXI POWER FC! $1000!! They're VERY rare as they are discontinued.
Koyo Radiator with electrical fan + wiring. $150
Full 3" SS exhaust with 2 bungs for wideband sensors. $500
Downpipe . $100
No name GT3076 turbo (no shaft play). $300
Bottom Mount manifold. $300
Custom motor mounts to clear the turbo. $100
N62 MAF + custom, PITA to make intake. $100
555 Nismo Injectors. $200
New NGK Plugs. $15
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump $100
Aeromotive boost gauge . $20
Some intercooler piping with almost new high quality silicone couplings + T clamps. $100 easy
Blitz BOV (Doesn't leak air). $100
And probably more stuff that I'm just forgetting.

The motor itself is a fully built CA18DET motor. HKS turbo cams, CP pistons, balanced crank, pinned Rods, cometic headgasket, ARP Studs. The piston compression is 8.0:1 and the motor holds compression really well. The head was built by a shop in Athens. I have many Japanese receipts for many motor parts. This set is really worth much more than im asking because only the head ran my buddy about 1800 when everything was said and done. Redline as it sits was set to 8.5K. It was built to handle 9.5K (direct action valve train..)

YOU WILL NEED:
To address the oilpan gasket which is leaking a little (I HAVE THE FRONT AND REAR SEALS, just no time to replace it).
The piece that the oil filter attaches too is also leaking out, but I may take care of that prior to sale.
Motor needs to be cleaned up a little from the oil leaks.
You'll also need a FPR
Intercooler
A new clutch slave cylinder won't hurt.
Tune
Maybe a tube of RTV silicone
And more minor things.

I have plenty of people who can vouch for this car and motor. I have videos of me driving the car on the way to the garage for part out. Price: $4500 OBO for everything
770-330-1411

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------