Thread: FS: kouki front end

boo f*ucken hoo

Default FS: kouki front end

As the title states, im putting up my JDM kouki front end for sale. Im asking $1500 OBO, for local pick up, i do not feel like shipping as it will be a big hassle. Items are still on the car untill someone buys it. Im located in chattanooga, tn. I WILL NOT SEPERATE, IF IT DOESNT SELL, ILL KEEP IT. txt me at 423-424-9499, or email me at [email protected], i check this daily.

Kouki front headlights with 12K HID kit installed ( taken apart and smoked out )
    Kouki corners ( taken apart and smoked out )
    JDM front bumper ( unpainted )
    JDM kouki grill
    JDM amber turn signals with led bulbs
    OEM kouki fenders ( black )
    OEM kouki hood ( black )

Passenger headlight has a crack in the black plastic close to where it mounts to car, but i've siliconed it up and no moisture gets in.
    Front bumper has been cut to fit my intercooler
    Driver fender has a spot were some punk ass kid shot it with a BB gun, body filler will work great as you will paint it any way.
    passenger fender had a dent that got pulled out perfect, but will need to be painted also
    hood has a spot close to the passenger side i have no clue how it got there.
    including pictures of everything i can. ill be adding more once i take them, and get them uploaded to photobucket.com

this shows the spot in the hood i was talking about

this on shows the old dent in the fender, already pulled out and i sanded it and hit it with flat black primer

///M

if u do decide to part out ill take front bumper 7707891375