Thread: S13 SR Full Swap(Greddy/Koyo/HKS goodies) and Full interior parts (mint)

IA's Instigator

Default S13 SR Full Swap(Greddy/Koyo/HKS goodies) and Full interior parts (mint)

Here I have a stock SR20DET Motor, Transmission (Spec stage 2 clutch with Fidenza flywheel), HKS HiPower exhaust, Greddy FMIC (also has a giant e-fan), Wiring Harness, ECU, Fuel pump, Miata battery, motor mounts, Koyo radiator, Boost gauge, A/F gauge. Im including everything needed for this swap to go into your car and you need NOTHING but turn the key and put gas in your tank. The terminal on the MAF sensor has carroded and needs to be replaced, causing not enough voltage going to it.That is the only problem. Swap was completed about 3 years ago but was driven for very few thousand miles. Im looking for 2500 OBO on all of this stuff combined, if you do not like my price please close my thread. But if you have a serious offer just message me and ill get back to you as soon as I can. Wont hate you for offering Motor is still in car and being driven around town very little, I have other vehicles with ac (lol) thats why. Im sure im forgetting something, but just ask.

Also have full s13 interior forsale, would prefer not to ship but if you pay the shipping cost then I have no problem shipping. Everything interior wise is mint condition other than the carpet under the clutch/brake/gas pedals.

Accepting offers on the whole car as well.

Any need for more pictures, just message me and ill get them to you. Sorry for the lack of.

the farther the better

how much would you take for the radio bezel and the shift knob?

ballin on a budget hondalover00's Avatar

need door panels....pm me

IA Member

Default your 240

how much r u asking for the whole car? why r u parting it out?

IA Member

I wish I wouldve seen this earlier..Would you trade for a S14? BTW is this statesboro???
    Quote Originally Posted by BTLFED
    What about 3 donkeys, a ninja midget and a grapefruit?

What I said really makes no sense.
    Sorry btlfed...I had to use it...