Thread: trade s14 front end with headlights,tailights,and hood for stock integra ls or gsr fr

Certified Gearhead

Default trade s14 front end with headlights,tailights,and hood for stock integra ls or gsr fr

before any of you leave mean comments... I KNOW IT LOOKS RETARDED.. I DO NOT LIKE THE APPEARANCE.

i want to trade my s14 front end with fenders for a stock integra gsr or ls front end with fenders, hood and bumper..

my bumper has a couple cracks in it but i will try to fix before i trade..

the front end is on my integra gsr.. i do not like it!!! i want oem front end..

i also have some really nice head lights i will trade for stock gsr or ls headlights. along with tail lights off my gsr..

the front end conversion was pricey so i would probably want cash with stock parts. just let me know what you have..

i want to convert my car back to stock look asap! also some changes.. on the hood.. the stickers have been removed and the hood has been clear coated.. looks alot better... .. let me know asap.. my number is 678 928 1443..
    i also posted this on the acura parts. seeing as how i have nissan parts and i need acura parts i felt it was best if i posted on both..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -my-gsr-jpg   -gsr-front-jpg   -gsr-back-jpg  

Senior Member | IA Veteran ep9716's Avatar

WTF LoL..i think the only thing that will fit an S14 is the headlights thats it.

abcdefghijklmnopqrst afwfjustin's Avatar

is that gauge OUTSIDE of the car?

Man... your best bet is to just buy the Integra front end and sell this separately. Nobody is just going to trade for that front end for their Integra, especially when you're making fun of it in the first line of the thread

You should be able to get decent money for a kouki front end despite the bumper being trashed.

New car:
    95 S14 with RB25DET (stock boost)

Old car:
    Turbo S2000 400hp/285tq on 9:1 comp & 11psi

i felt bad for you so i did some calculations:

94-97 front end conversion from certifit...$806
    98-01 front end conversion from certifit...$809
    (includes:hood, bumper, fenders, headlights, turnsignals)

you can find some used headlights/turn signals. its gonna cost you under $500 to save your car

Certified Gearhead

Quote Originally Posted by afwfjustin
    is that gauge OUTSIDE of the car?

Man... your best bet is to just buy the Integra front end and sell this separately. Nobody is just going to trade for that front end for their Integra, especially when you're making fun of it in the first line of the thread

You should be able to get decent money for a kouki front end despite the bumper being trashed.
    well thanks for being so helpful. and yes i am bashing on my own car because it is a fuckin acura for god sakes and it has a s14 front on it. so its ok to bash on it.. its not like im calling either brands pieces of shit it jus dont look good mixed in my opinion.