Thread: ***Cheap Steel rims 4 lug 4x114.3 $100 OBO*** - $100

Default ***Cheap Steel rims 4 lug 4x114.3 $100 OBO*** - $100

Selling these for a friend his info at the end of the post thanks

What I have here is four 15in steel rims (No Tires) they are 4 lug lug pattern 4x114.3 they are in very good shape and are not bent good for some one looking for some because they do not have there stock ones and what to take rims off or yours are bent or dont have any at all at the dealer you probably going to pay $100 for just one they are priced to sell but it is also OBO all reasonable offers will be consider at the bottom I have some Vehicles that they will fit these are just the ones I know off the top of my head if you have another 4 lug Car and you not sure if they will fit please email me and I can try to find out and please do not text me call or email me Serious Inquiries only! Thanks Will 678-949-8321

Honda ACCORD EX,LX,WAGON 90-02
    Honda PRELUDE, SI 92-96
    Nissan ALTIMA 93-01
    Nissan Maxima 85-88
    Nissan Sentra 83-86
    Nissan SENTRA & SE-R 4lug 00-up
    Nissan 240SX 89-96 4lug
    Nisaan 240Z,260Z,280Z 70-85
    Nissan 300ZX 84-86
    INFINITI G20 91-96

Last edited by B20brid; 07-14-2009 at 05:30 PM.
    3??whp on 7psi!!!!!!!!

Can't you pick wheels up with tires at the Junkyard for under $10 each?
    What size are they?

Just wondering...

15in rims sorry bout not sure what junk yards charge but they are not bent and are in very good cond and are ready to go now at a junk yard good luck trying to find all four that do not have any bends and are not rusted out like I said 100obo these came off of a car that took the stock tires and put them on rims thanks for the question
    3??whp on 7psi!!!!!!!!