Thread: S13:: Blue Alcantara Dash

Threaded View

Default S13 240sx:: Blue Alcantara Dash

Well... I really hate to get rid of this, cause its the balls. But I don't have a 240 (yet), and I'd rather see it at home in someone's car, than just sitting in our office not doing anything.
    The dash is for an S13, 89-91 Nissan 240sx. The original dash material was removed, and then it was professionally recovered in Blue Alcantara (Sparco Blue). The fabric was shipped from Roadwire, so as far as quality goes... it's some of the best around. This isnt BS knockoff fabric. It retails at like $150 per yard. We used 2 yards. A Roadwire rep came in town from Nashville to lay the fabric, in order to make sure it was done right. Alcantara does not stretch hardly at all, so if you tried to do this yourself, you'd be really hard-pressed to get it right in the first try without ruining a couple yards with glue (unless you've got LOTS of upholstery experience). This is the kind of thing that can set your car over the top style-wise.... transform the whole look.

I'm putting the price up at $500, and I just figured that's what it's worth when you consider the price for materials plus labor plus cost of OEM dash. But feel free to make offers... because I don't know if what it's REALLY worth, is gonna be realistic in the real world... I'll let you guys decide. Never been installed. And I have pics of the entire process if you want to see it (just email/PM me). My email is [email protected]. Name is Jonathan. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dsc_3778-jpg   -dsc_3774-jpg   -dsc_3773-jpg   -dsc_3770-jpg  
    Last edited by CARBON GST; 12-08-2008 at 03:47 PM.
    STOP F**KING WITH MY SIGNATURE YOUSEF!!!!