Thread: FS: 1997 Nissan Motor and Tranny

Certified Gearhead

Default FS: 1997 Nissan Motor and Tranny

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

OK guys i decide to sell my motor and tranny that came out of my 1997 Hardbody. It has 167,000 miles runs GREAT, no smoke, or leaks. This is the cleanest motor i've seen with this many miles.

I've had this truck for awhile, when i bought it, it had 32,000 miles on it. I kept the oil changed about every 4 to 5 thousand miles.

The bads, the water pump was starting to leak heck it's got 167k on it. lol
    And the throw out bearing was starting to make some noise, once again it's got 167k on it also. Nothing on the motor has ever been change. Everything is OEM Nissan that came with the truck when it was new.

I'll let everything go motor, tranny, ecu and anything i have left from that swap go for $500 firm. Or if you have some stuff for trade i may consider that, just let me know what you have.

Thanks

Keith 478-256-4996
    Last edited by TheTremor; 12-03-2008 at 06:51 PM.
    1990 Civic Hatchback DX
    B16 Swap with LS Tranny