1999, Infiniti, I30, 210k on the odo
I'm looking to sell or trade my 1999 Infiniti I30 Limited. Fully-loaded interior. Power everything. It all works. Blown flasher relay causes the passenger side blinker to stay solid when lights are on. Works as it should when the lights are off. It's likes $10 part that plugs right in. Super easy fix. I may even just go ahead and do it if the ad stays up awhile. Car runs great but has a few cosmetic issues. It has a fat stack of maintenance records. Alternator and serpentine belts at 202k. Front wheel bearings, pads and rotors at 206,006. This car has been taken well care of. I'm looking to trade for a fully running Mazda Miata MX5, 1994 and newer Accord Coupe, Infiniti G20 or other similarly-sized 4 cylinder vehicles. I'm just not a big V6 sedan type of guy. I bought it because my Del Sol was stolen and recovered with more damage than I could afford to fix. Had to sell it for less than a third what I paid for it. Someone showed up with this and I needed a car so kind of had to go with it.

$2000obo or trade
Phone number: 678-438-2728

-img_0299-jpg-img_0309-jpg-img_0321-jpg-img_0322-jpg