Thread: 1993 300zx Convertible 5 speed 62,000 miles $9000 or best offer/trade ACWORTH GA

IA Member

Thumbs up 1993 300zx Convertible 5 speed 62,000 miles $9000 or best offer/trade ACWORTH GA

1993 Nissan 300zx Convertible

I'm selling my 1993 300zx, the car is in fantastic mechanical condition and cosmetic condition. The body is in perfect shape, no noticeable scratches or dents, everything lines up straight. The motor and transmission are perfect, no oil leaks at all. The transmission shift fine no grinds at all, Clutch is in great shape with plenty of life left. It has Hot heat and Cold A/C. Tires are in great shape and the rims are staggered with 245/40R17 front and 275/40R17 rear with practically new tires! The color is really rare, 103 convertibles this color were made. It has a new top so no leaks at all.

MODS:
    J-spec 1999 front bumper
    Tein lowering springs
    K&N air filter
    Battery relocation kit to the trunk
    Relocated PTU harness
    Short throw shifter
    17x8 inch rims on the front
    17x9.5 inch rims on the rear

I've also done a recent tune up on the car which includes:
    new plugs
    new fuel pump
    new fuel filter
    new MAF
    coolant temp sensor
    cleaned up all sensors
    *Also as stated above it has a new top and weather stripping, new tires all around, brakes have over 70% life left

Call or text me at 678-46seven-131two TEXTING OR CALLING WOULD BE FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT ME.

id be interested in trading for jeep wranglers, or lifted trucks, WRX, s14 kouki only, mustang GT with mods or Cobra, WS6 TransAm, Camaro SS, 350Z, G35. just let me know what you have

Asking Price: $9000 obo/trade
    Phone number: 678-46seven-131two
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_4040-jpg   -img_4041-jpg   -img_4042-jpg   -img_4043-jpg   -img_4044-jpg  

-img_4045-jpg   -img_4046-jpg