2006 Infiniti G35X 117,XXX miles Automatic tranny
Black on Black leather
X= AWD

You have 3 options here 1) Take car with D2 Street 28-adjustable Coilovers, Konig Deception 18 inch wheels, and Falken Ziex ZE612 tires.(9500) 2) Car with wheels and tires (8800) 3) car with neither wheel tires, or coilovers (8000)... option 2 and 3 will have stock suspension. Option 3 will have stock wheels with tires

Now to the car...
the good::
Automatic
Sport tuned
Heated adjustable seats
Speed control
Sun roof
Spoiler
Clear side markers
HID headlights
Rear defroster
Tinted windows
Power windows
Power locks
Tilt steering wheel
Steptronic
6 disc cd changer
infiniti floor mats (front and back)
spare tire

Transmission fluid, radiator coolant fluid, Differential fluid,brake fluids changed with in last 3k miles
Oil changed every 3-4k ALWAYS royal purple oil
Belts and tensioners changed with in 5k miles
Spark plugs, and wheel bearings changed with in last 10k miles

the bad::
(I am not looking to "rip" any one off or have someone left with a bad taste so I am going to be honest here.. note most car sellers will not include bad)
Paint isn't horrible there is no clear coat cracking, or clear/paint fadeing however in my anal opinion it could use a paint job to be "perfect" has chips in the front from rocks, and a few on roof. this was my DD from Cartersville, to Smyrna every day for 3 years soo it has its lil rock chips, and scratches what have ya from DD
Has some kinda brake issue, I have drove like this for 4 years it brakes fine in Georgia and other warmer areas. I was told by the Kauffmen employee it was a intermitten bad ABS sensor causing it. The information I have read on the g35driver.com forums also matches up with this.
The front bumper has a slice in it, its hard to see 10 feet away... but basically I was backing out of a friends drive way who had one those dog cables. It ran across the drive way some how me going back words got it caught in my front bumper and it sliced a about 6-8 inch cut in the front.
the last that I can think of is behind the gas door, to the tail light has a key mark. The tail lights have a shitty job of being painted, I do have hella paint to include so you can fix it though
Leather is mostly good for its mileage it does have one tare on the corner of the driver seat.. other then that though no other rips

Looking at this it makes it look like there is a ton of the "bad" though its actually mostly explaining it... where as I don't feel the need to explain why heated seats are a good thing lol.

Any who pricing is OBO and I would much rather private party sell it.

PM here
email:[email protected]
text :678 457 2963

P.S. can provide more pictures upon request, VIN also.