Thread: 2004 Infiinti G35 Turbo For Sale- 14,000 Firm

IA Member

Default 2004 Infiinti G35 Turbo For Sale- 12,900 Firm

- TRYING TO SELL IMMEDIATELY-
    - SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY-

The car is an 04 g35 coupe black on black with 81000 miles on it, 6-speed manual. Here is the list of features that was added to the car. Please text me at 770-335-6381 if serious about purchasing.

Price is 12,900.

- Full Turbonetics Turbo Kit (Water/Oil cooled)
    - 19" Volk SF Challenge Wheels Staggered New BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 on rear
    - Greddy EVO II Full Catback Exhaust
    - HKS SSQV BOV
    - Greddy Turbo Timer
    - Ipod kit installed to factory radio
    - Glow shift gauges Boost and Oil pressure
    - AEM Wideband installed
    - LED's installed in all the little lights inside and out.
    -Brembo Brakes

The car is very quick and will get away from you.. The rear tires have 85% tread and the front have around 70 % It has over 20k invested with parts and labor so its not a bad price for not doing it yourself. Save alot on this thats already done. 450hp to the crank, 380whp.

The cons on the car consist of

-Does have a crack at the bottom windshield but not in the vision
    - Few minor dings on the outside but no paint chipping and you can only see the small dings if I point them out, not bad at all.
    - The rims have some rash and could use some polishing on the lip. You can sand down and smooth the rash out.
    -Passenger side door lock will stick sometimes
    -Driverside seat on the side is worn but not bad
    -Does have Engine Light on but that is due to the turbo installed and throws off the stock rear O2 sensors. I just clear it with the UpRev cable and software I have loaded on my computer. Another tune will prob keep this code cleared.

Thats about all I can think of but the car runs great and shifts smooth and has syntheic oil change everytime and nothing but 93+ in the gas. Car is sold as is. Believeme,Everything else works flawless in the car. Thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -new-image-jpg   -photo-jpg   -photo2-jpg   -photo3-jpg   -photo4-jpg  

-photo5-jpg   -photo6-jpg   -photo7-jpg  
    Last edited by YeSER; 12-03-2013 at 05:22 PM.