Thread: 1997 Infiniti Q45 $3,000

Default 1997 Infiniti Q45 $3,000

I have a '97 Q45 with 217k that I'm not driving as much as I used to and think it would be a great car for someone. The exterior of the car is in fantastic condition. I would rate it 9/10 and I am someone who scrutinizes things like swirl marks which this car has none. The interior is an 8/10 only due to wear on the driver's seat and steering wheel. The interior of this car is very clean and more importantly everything works. A/C compressor was replaced last year and radiator was done the year before with a full fluid change, the air is cool the heat is hot. This car displays no CELs and runs strong. Tires have 3,000 miles on the set. The only modifications to this car are a K&N air filter and secondary mufflers eliminated. The car is quieter than a stock Mustang GT but still has the V8 tone. Awesome highway car. I was going to begin refreshing the suspension on this car and can actually include rear links, rear tension rods, and front ball-joints. The front tension rods have already been done.

The mileage is high but this car is in great condition, I wouldn't waste your time or mine and when I say it's worth a look it really is. I have a folder of records for the car that date back to original dealer service. I can update the thread with more pictures if there is interest. I had this as a great second car and think it would be great in that role or an excellent base to VIP. I'm asking $3,000 and am open-minded when it comes to trades. I'm located in Gwinnett, thanks for looking.

Apologies for the MySpace angle, my other car was right next to it.
    Last edited by Fr33way; 11-07-2013 at 03:05 PM.

Car has been sold, thanks guys.