Thread: 1995 240sx CLEAN AF! $8500

Default 1995 240sx CLEAN AF! $8500

1995 Nissan 240sx
    Its honestly one of the cleanest 240 i ve even seen around.
    not only is it clean. It is unmolested. No weld diff or any crazy upgrades and it only has 113k on the CHASSIS and ONLY 12K on a rebuilt KA Motor n 5sp!
    its got a front KOUKI conversion with a beautiful Red paint job.
    Not to also mention it has JDM spoiler, front bumper, rear bumper and side skirt which just makes this car just flashes out, and JDM style HIDs
    i did not want to put a sr or rb in this car cause i dont have any luck with those motors and i want something that goes to A to B with out any problems.
    it also sitting on megan coilovers. has aftermarket exhaust, megan headers, and 350z wheels
    The pictures speak for themselves.
    the bad is that the powersteering pump is going out, paint is chipped little in the front bumper, minor cracked dash, and no back seats
    price is 8500 obo or 9000 with 18" MB Battles (i have not put on yet)
    404 271 4906

Last edited by ztastic; 11-04-2013 at 05:12 AM.

IA Member

Really beautiful, glws!

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Looks like an amazing car. You'd probably drum up some more interest if you took a few more pictures of it.