6speed shifts perfect
    no leaks
    ac blows ice cold air
    heat works great
    power steering works
    cruise control
    leather seats electric and heated
    after market black 19 inch rims
    exterior color is a plum didnt like that so much so i plasti dipped the whole car and it looks pretty good
    so if ever wanting to take that matte black look off it would be alot easier then trying to remove spraypaint
    exterior is about a 8 out of ten interior is about 8 out of ten
    engine runs perfect still very strong basically all stock
    and i was told that the touring edition actually comes lower then the other models
    there is a pioneer touch screen in there and my jl w6 and amp i dont plan on leaving in there when it come to trades or even cash sales unless your willing to pay me extra

and the cons
    could use a better color to throw on the whole car i was thinking gun metal or pearl white like my g35
    leather seats look a little worn from 10 yrs of use but no tears no rips
    if i happen to find anything else wrong with the car ill be sure to enter it in

asking price for this car is $8000 obo

trades will have to be same or greater value i will ignore low ball offers and retarded trade offers
    i am open to all different types of vehicles or some cases a car and a street bike no lower then a 750cc would be nice but thanks for looking give me a call or text anytime 7066157184

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -z5-jpg   -z4-jpg   -z3-jpg   -z1-jpg   -z2-jpg