Thread: 1993 240sx coupe

Default 1993 240sx coupe

Selling my 1993 240sx coupe.
    Single cam ka24e
    5 speed
    Heads up display
    Sunroof

Had a 1992 hatch but was wrecked really bad in the rear so I bought this shell and swapped everything over. Everything is good just has a few issues

Biggest issue is there is no title. The kid I bought the car from never got one from the original owner because he just bought it for the motor. You just have to get it inspected and get a title.

Next issue is it won't pass emissions. The cat is cut out and a straight pipe welded instead.

Rear window busted out completely
    Cracked front windshield up top
    Some of the interior is missing. No rear seat and passenger and driver seat are different.
    As far as being mechanically sound there's no issues I replaced a bunch of seals and gaskets before putting the motor back in so no leaks.
    Does idle kind of rough on cold start but I think it's just something to do with a loose vacuum line somewhere.

It's 90% assembled everything except front bumper and headlights really but I have all that just don't really have time to put them in.

Open to trades

Would make a great drift car

6786133474 call or text

No one?

IA Member

Trades only or you got a price in mind?

Quote Originally Posted by NGAs14 View Post
    Trades only or you got a price in mind?
    x's 2

IA Member

$200

RoughNeck