Thread: 1991 240sx coupe fs.

Default 1991 240sx coupe fs.

Fs only. I got a dd so I want to start fresh with a hatch. Was never a big fan of the s13 coupes.

6K firm will have no wheels! 6500 and I provide wheels.

1991 240sx coupe, clean title in hand.

Motor: black top sr20det with 2 rebuilds just this year. Never had any kind of engine failure at all. Compression before rebuild on a cold start was 155psi across the bored have photos to prove this as fact. Also have over 400 photos of the rebuild.

Parts replaced: Brake booster (oem new) Brake master (oem new) Exedy clutch master (new) Exedy slave (new) Mounts New bearings, thrust washers

Aftermarket parts: Cometic head gasket (new) Arp head bolts S14 modded oil pick up Greddy oil pan Issis oil catch can Hks super flow filter Z32 maf pre wired into harness Newly re done harness Power fc with commander Top mount mani (cast iron) Circuit sports 25 layer metal gaskets Turbo lines are all steal braided Garrett gt2871r dual bb with the .86 exhaust housing Megean down pipe Greddy waste gate 20psi spring Issis fmic and piping Issis intake manifold Issis dual row aluminum radiator Gk tech oem fan shroud 550Cc injectors Tomei rocker arm stoppers turbo xs rfl box 4 inch issis blast pipes

Suspension: Jic fla2 magic coilovers very low miles Heat lightning knuckles Hl s13 lcas extended 20mm and boxed I30 inner tie rods Tough factory outer tie rods Issis tension rods Welded diff Tein rear upper camber arms Megean toe and traction arms New brake calipers and pads Sub frame collars Car just had a race spec alignment (200$) Cusco 9pt cage (not installed)

Interior: Gutted rear Front interior is clean besides seats the seats I was about to have wrapped in bride fabric. There nismo bucket seats(cloth) with mounts Mickey mouse guage pod Digital boost, oil, and water gauges One crack in dash 350Mm steering wheel Drift lock.e brake button

Exterior: Silvia front Triple projectors Origin 40mm front over fenders reinforced Vertex front bumper Origin side skirts Gp sports rear bumper

Paint is a pink and gold holographic flake, just needs more wet sanding or clear. Its was a stage one paint. Engine bay was painted metallic gold.

Theres a lot of stuff not listed, but oh well.

Issues: Wet sanding then clear or re painted if you don't care for the paint sceme. I pulled the wiring harness, intake mani and ecu and safc. I still have all of that, but now have a power fc instead of ecu and safc. The power fc will need to be tuned it has a base tune for my listed.setup.

Car will drive it will just need wheels to roll on. Car made 358whp and 332trq @20psi on a safc with a wiring issue that's now fixed. With cams and springs tuned by power fc you should get into the 400' s

Everything was done right and checked out by shops. I have receipts from when it was at zen ect.

Don't try and flame me I will just fill your rectums full of hot gooey butt hurt.

Any questions feel free to text or call 6785495408

It has a hood.
    <3 Catnipples

LMAO...r u kidding

Can I at least kick its butt before you sell it lol......
    LS3 / Comp / Halltech / ARH / Powerdrive / OZ / Stoptech / Katech / B&B / VR Tuned

Quote Originally Posted by MOWE View Post
    LMAO...r u kidding

Can I at least kick its butt before you sell it lol......
    If it doesn't sell sure, but I've got other big plans. Now that I have another car to drive I can actually build a car I like.

No off topic post please.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
    <3 Catnipples

Any trades?
    1-UP!

Quote Originally Posted by jtdb8 View Post
    Any trades?
    Depends

<3 Catnipples

S10 with a 383. Streetable truck. Wouldn't be practical to daily it though. I can send you pics an more info to you through txt if you want.
    1-UP!

Why was the engine rebuilt two times this year?
    Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
    - John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by metalmatt47 View Post
    Why was the engine rebuilt two times this year?
    One was a oem rebuild, then I rebuilt to upgrade to a aftermarket hg and head studs.

<3 Catnipples