Thread: 2009 370z

Default 2009 370z

PLEASE SEND INQUIRES TO [email protected] FOR THE QUICKEST RESPONSE, THANKS!

Make:Nissan
    Model: 370z sport
    Year: 2009
    Mileage: 19500
    Options: sport package
    Mods: none
    Engine: 3.7 stock motor
    VIN#: available on request
    Condition: as close to flawless as it gets

PRICE: 28,000

There are absolutely ZERO flaws with this car!!!!!
    Its the sport model so it has the RAYS wheels as well as better brakes and suspension from the factory.

As much as it pains me, its time to sell my Z. Ive owned quite a few cars and out of my 240, Supra and an E46 M3, this car has by far been my favorite. Its quicker and handles sharper than anything Ive driven. In short this car is fantastic.

I bought it new May 2010 and Ive only used it as a weekend fun car as its not my only car. I have never tracked it and Ive never even done so much as a doughnut in it, kind of a shame really..... Ive been in the Air Force and with all the traveling it didnt leave much time to enjoy it. Im going to be going to Law school soon and I need the money so its time to sell her.

Sorry there is only one photo, Im going to give her a bath and post more soon.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -370z-jpg1-jpg  
    2002 BMW M3 Carbon Black. Dinan stage 3 Chip, Dinan Intake, Dinan front strut, Dinan short shifter, angel eyes, etc.

MobSoci3ty President

man that is an awesome car! was going to get one but i went with a G37S instead. man i wish this was on the market when i was buying!

IA Member

Very beautiful car. That is definitely next on my list for cars.

Thanks for the compliments^^
    Here is the autotrader ad for more pictures:
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false
    2002 BMW M3 Carbon Black. Dinan stage 3 Chip, Dinan Intake, Dinan front strut, Dinan short shifter, angel eyes, etc.