Ok i took on this project but have since run low on funds and need a car im interested in trading for something running, in decent shape, seeing as all you need to do is find 4 parts
(z31 drive shaft, slave cylinder, flywheel, s13 clutch pedal)
after that your ready to go with the manual swap.

its a 91 infiniti M30 with about 164*** miles, but the motor runs strong, its a basic Vg30E and if you know this motor it doesn't die easy.

im looking for a suabaru station wagon preferably AWD, BMW E30 (thats not a sh** box), mazda miata, 240sx, basically if its RWD and not a piece of sh** lets talk. or a nice suv or truck again no sh** boxes. will also consider bikes or street legal (interstate) dirt bike.

this m30 is really a diamond in the rough, i just don't have the facility to do the work needed on it, again i have EVERY part but those 4 and 90% of the parts are brand new and with a little research you can have a bad ass 1 off car not many have.

i would love to keep it but rite now i need transport desperately and if i gotta sell it offer me anything reasonable ill start at $2500 and this is very negotiable.

ill get newer pictures when it doesn't look like hell outside.

keep in mind most of these were before i cleaned the hell out of it.

VV all of these are from the day i picked it up VV