Thread: RB25DET Power 1978 280z for 319WHP@14 PSI

Unknown

Default RB25DET Power 1978 280z for 319WHP@14 PSI

Want to own your very own Hybrid Z? Now you can, I'm selling this vehicle as I am moving on to other projects, the exterior will need some work, I'm not going to sugar coat as some parts are bad, but there is no major rust, as the pictures in the auction will show the major points and I do believe there is some rust in the spare tire well, but other than that the car is solid. The Hybrid has and R33 RB25DET fully built with forged pistons and rods good for 500 HP has a upgraded turbo on the motor good for about 450 HP which in a car this light there will be very few people that will be able to beat you. Also the car has fully upgraded ignition and the Z32 Tranny that comes out of the twin turbo 300zx good to 1000 HP, the Interior I can say is absolutely immaculate, no rips in the doors or carpet, the original seats are no longer present as they have been upgraded to Corbeau race seats, the questionable thing in the interior is the console which the AC and heat controls are not what they use to be. This car also has full coil over race suspension with adjustable camber, and Arizona Z car mustache bar and differential mount. Give this car a paint job and some weather striping which will be included in the deal, but not installed. This car runs and drives, please bear in mind that the mileage may differ when receiving the car as it has been sitting for couple of months due to winter so I will be driving it to get good gas back into it. Also for an extra $1500 I can get you a power FC for the vehicle for expert tuning. *car has dyno'd 319 HP to the wheels and I can provide dyno sheet showing this, and this was conservative at only 14lbs of boost engine is good for 20+ lbs which will put you up to 450 WHP*

**THIS CAR DOES NOT HAVE A TITLE AS IN MY STATE OF GEORGIA, CLASSIC CARS ONLY REQUIRE BILL OF SALES TO REGISTER, I WILL PROVIDE ALL NEEDED PAPER WORK FOR YOU TO LEGALLY REGISTER IN YOUR STATE**

please follow this link for pictures http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/280z-...item3caa7f395d

Asking 7500 Firm
    PM or call me at 404-409-4609

Banned

wow, badass.

Devil Z! lol, GL meng

as per rules no linking pictures!
    zoom-zoom-zoom

I dig it. this is exactly what I'm doing to my Z. Sorry but whoever put in that roof raped your shit! My first Z had one installed in the 80's and was the cause of all the cancer. Don't get why someone would do such a thing. Kills resale value. Should have got an old rx7 if they wanted to look up while driving. Either way GLWS. And if it gets parted out I'll take the drivetrain.

i can't believe you're selling this you bastard!

btw....it made 319hp 310 tq stopping at 5500 rpm....... the hp goes up like 30 hp per 300 rpm

here's the dyno graph

this was just an safc @ 12.0 a/f ratio on 93 pump gas.

when i had the car 2 years ago it only had a metal hg and arp head studs and it made this @ 22psi.

that was on the stock bottom end, with all stock internals, stock head, just bolt ons.

now it's fully built bottom end with cp 9:1 pistons, spool rods with less than 3,000 miles on everything.

my .02

Dave

Unknown

SALE PENDING!

IA Member

ha worth a try for this nice car
    F/S:F/T****ls/vtec turbo done right. daily ek hatch

IA Member

Still have this?

it's MINE, you cannot have ^_^

Ha LOL. I love a good Z battle. Last man standing I allways say. Or first with the benjamins. Good luck Lax, same to you Z U L8R. I got mad parts yo! Whoever gets this hit me up if ya need anything. Also will give me a chance to skeet all over this baby. I'll use protection I swear.

nice Z GLWS!

notch top s13

WTF dammit Dave get ur car back lol

where did you GO!!!!??

Steele

Sick!!!