Thread: "I Wasnt Going To Be a Victim...'

Default "I Wasnt Going To Be a Victim...'

Hopefully this line of reasoning gets "pulpified" with this murder conviction. He got judged by 12 and will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison and will never own a gun again.

Conservatives should be posting this on every one of their dumbass facebook groups and glorifying the conviction of someone who used their rights irresponsibly. Yet, not a peep. This is the kind of shit that gets your "rights" "taken away"

Prosecution Rests Its Case in 'Porch Shooting' Trial - ABC News

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Islander

What is your point, .blank? He plain as day just shot a teen on his porch. He could as well have knifed her or beaten her to death with a baseball bat. Are you demonizing the weapon of choice used or the act itself?
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

Kinda hard to knife someone or beat them with a baseball bat with the door closed.

I'm demonizing the act of blowing someone away through a locked door because someone was pounding on it, and then playing the victim because you didn't feel like you needed to use common sense when assessing a threat situation.
    Last edited by .blank cd; 08-11-2014 at 03:24 PM.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Not only that, the guy claimed the gun went off accidentally and he didn't know it was loaded.

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people"

Now we have a confirmed case of a gun killing a person. Are gun nuts heads still up their collective asses still?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Actually, you must not have read the article or followed the trial. He unlocked and opened the main door, then shot her through the screen door. Then he tried to claim he feared for his life. The jury concluded that he must not have feared for his life, as he opened the main front door.
    Jury found him guilty, now they have to decide his sentence.
    A person still pulled the trigger, and that person is now convicted of 2nd degree murder. The gun didn't pull the trigger itself, wasn't found guilty of murder, but you seem to think that its logical to say it's the gun's fault? Well, now we know where your head is located....
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

He told police the gun went off accidentally. So, according to him, the trigger pulled itself. Only when he got to questioning did he say he shot in fear.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Did you read the article that you linked to? What the article said was that he didn't know that the gun was loaded - not that it fired itself.

From the article:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Wafer told police he didn't know his gun was loaded and said he shot the unarmed teen by accident, according to a recording played to jurors last week.

"What happened here?" Sgt. Rory McManmon asked, according to the recording.

"A consistent knocking on the door, and I'm trying to look through the windows, but every time I look through the windows and the door it's banging somewhere else," Wafer said on the recording. "So I open up the door, kind of like who is this? And the gun discharged."

"I didn't know there was a round in there," he tells McManmon on the recording. "I don't get it. Who's knocking on your door at 4:30 in the morning? Bang, bang, bang -- somebody wanting in."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

For you to try to state anything else is just nonsensical. I don't believe that you actually believe that the gun suddenly decided to fire on its own - you have to be trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Did you read the article that you linked to? What the article said was that he didn't know that the gun was loaded - not that it fired itself.

From the article:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Wafer told police he didn't know his gun was loaded and said he shot the unarmed teen by accident, according to a recording played to jurors last week.

"What happened here?" Sgt. Rory McManmon asked, according to the recording.

"A consistent knocking on the door, and I'm trying to look through the windows, but every time I look through the windows and the door it's banging somewhere else," Wafer said on the recording. "So I open up the door, kind of like who is this? And the gun discharged."

"I didn't know there was a round in there," he tells McManmon on the recording. "I don't get it. Who's knocking on your door at 4:30 in the morning? Bang, bang, bang -- somebody wanting in."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    You just posted what I JUST said.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    You just posted what I JUST said.
    No, you said (read it again),"He told police the gun went off accidentally. So, according to him, the trigger pulled itself."
    That is not the same (equal to) as what he said. He never said anything like "the trigger pulled itself", according to the article. You clearly made that assumption and statement on your own.

People abuse their right and get punished in accordance with law. Not sure what else there is to see here other than that.

I've always advocated gun owners should be held to the highest standard when it comes to discharging their weapon. Seems this guy was and was convicted. System worked
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Hopefully this line of reasoning gets "pulpified" with this murder conviction. He got judged by 12 and will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison and will never own a gun again.

Conservatives should be posting this on every one of their dumbass facebook groups and glorifying the conviction of someone who used their rights irresponsibly. Yet, not a peep. This is the kind of shit that gets your "rights" "taken away"

Prosecution Rests Its Case in 'Porch Shooting' Trial - ABC News
    I agree.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Liberals should be posting all over thier kids facebook pages telling them not to drink and drive, crash thier car and then try to break in someones house at xAM in the morning.

These unfortune inncidents always involve two stupid actions. Lets observe both. She put herself in that situation.

One less drunken idiot i have to worry about when im riding my motorcycle. Darwanism still working perfectly.

What did her being drunk have to do with anything? And did she break into someone's house before this guys? Because she didn't break into his.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Senior Member | IA Veteran

What did her being drunk have to do with anything? And did she break into someone's house before this guys? Because she didn't break into his.
    This story had a happy ending imo. The girl only got herself killed and not some other innocent motorist and theres one less trigger happy jackass in society.

Drunk drivers hurt a lot of innocent people. Lets be thankful no innocent people were harmed this time.

Islander

It has everything to do with her own demise. For starters, she was DRUNK. what the F was she doing behind the wheel? And....there you go... she got into an accident. All that money for 'dranks' and 'sizzurp' and a car, and gas and insurance,but no money for a cellphone to call the cops or the ambulance? Oh wait... she probably didn't want to call them up and get in trouble.. cause.. again.. she was DRUNK !!! better to go bang on some stranger's home instead.... for what... what was she gonna do? "sir, can you like bring me to the hospital...i'll wash your blood stained carpet and seats tomorrow when I'm sober. I don't want the police to find out that I was drunk cause then insurance won't pay for my car"... yea like that would have worked out.

Bottom line, yes, this story is two fold. Is it too bad that she died? Yea, but what if she struck someone and killed them while driving drunk... would you feel the same about her?

The way I see it, a 'drunk driver' got killed this time.... unfortunate, but you are responsible for your own actions. She should have stayed in her car, wait for the police/ ambulance/ what have you and face the music.

And yea, you bang on my door at 4am, you bet your ass I'm answering with a loaded gun.
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....

I actually agree with Blank here. Trigger happy gun owner decides to take the law into his own hands instead of calling the cops. His own story said he had plaenty of time to make that call, yet he instead decided to use a gun instead.

I think of it like this case:
    Va. deputy shoots daughter sneaking back home

If this was the case, the gun owner would be perfectly legal to shoot.

In that same case, the identity of the shooter makes me say he should have had the common sense and training to not shoot and simply detain the would be intruder until on duty cops showed up.

I'm getting turnt up tonight and driving around. Safer than being in my house where the guns are.