Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NAME ONE THING OBAMA HAS DONE RIGHT... WITH FACTS AND STATISTICS.

Default NAME ONE THING OBAMA HAS DONE RIGHT... WITH FACTS AND STATISTICS.

Convince me and you will win a prize of my choosing.

GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member | IA Veteran

hes a frog

Quote Originally Posted by Benefit View Post
    hes a frog
    Interesting. Not sure I understand completely though.

Elaborate please and the magical prize COULD BE YOURS!!!!

He continued the new tradition of "vanquishing thine enemies" via drone strikes, while somehow "achieving" a Nobel "Peace" Prize.

-91 240SX -- CA18 Power...SOLD, now terrorizing the streets of Alabama

He fought for planned parenthood, who places 80%+ of its abortion clinics in predominantly minority communities.

Whats my prize?

"God bless planned parenthood"-Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Convince me and you will win a prize of my choosing.

GO!!!!!!!!!!!

He got Osama Bin Laden - something Bush couldn't do.

Bush started hunting bin Laden on 9/13/2001 - never got him.

On June 2, 2009, just over four months into his presidency, President Obama sent a memo to CIA Director Leon Panetta directing him to provide, within 30 days, a detailed operational plan for locating bin Laden and bringing him to justice - bin Laden was dead on 5/1/2011.

Another is the The Maersk Alabama hijacking in 2009.

Still another is the GM bailout.

I want a cookie. Make it chocolate chip.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post

On June 2, 2009, just over four months into his presidency, President Obama sent a memo to CIA Director Leon Panetta directing him to provide, within 30 days, a detailed operational plan for locating bin Laden and bringing him to justice - bin Laden was dead on 5/1/2011.

For argument's sake

Can you prove to me that US troops killed Bin laden.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    For argument's sake

Sure. Proof exists, but you are free to deny the truth if you like.

Al-Qaeda confirmed the death on May 6 with posts made on militant websites, vowing to avenge the killing. - Reported by the Associated Press and ABC News.
    Also, the Center for Strategic and International Studies reported on July 25, 2011, that the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan also vowed retaliation against the U.S. and against Pakistan for not preventing the operation.

His followers admitted it, what do you know about bin Laden that they don't?

The US Congressional leadership and those who serve in a committee of intelligence, homeland security, judiciary, foreign relations, and military were shown 15 of the bin Laden photos. Don't you think that the Republicans would have been all over this if he wasn't dead?

Sure. Proof exists, but you are free to deny the truth if you like.

Al-Qaeda confirmed the death on May 6 with posts made on militant websites, vowing to avenge the killing. - Reported by the Associated Press and ABC News.
    Also, the Center for Strategic and International Studies reported on July 25, 2011, that the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan also vowed retaliation against the U.S. and against Pakistan for not preventing the operation.

His followers admitted it, what do you know about bin Laden that they don't?

The US Congressional leadership and those who serve in a committee of intelligence, homeland security, judiciary, foreign relations, and military were shown 15 of the bin Laden photos. Don't you think that the Republicans would have been all over this if he wasn't dead?
    People reacting to news is proof?

Let me rephrase question. Any evidence that proves a US soldier killed bin laden?

The GM bailout is not something to be proud of, BTW.

Also, pretty sure it was SEALs that killed the Somali pirates, and so no credit to Ol'Barry for that one...esp since he sat on his hands during Benghazi.

Certified Gearhead

And even if Bin Laden really was killed when they said, how can you give him credit for the 4 months of office and they got him when Bush and his guys spent all the money and time gathering intel that led to his death? That's someone else doing all the work and someone else coming in at the last minute and taking all the credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt300ZXT View Post
    And even if Bin Laden really was killed when they said, how can you give him credit for the 4 months of office and they got him when Bush and his guys spent all the money and time gathering intel that led to his death? That's someone else doing all the work and someone else coming in at the last minute and taking all the credit.
    Enjoying the fruit of someone elses labor is the longest standing democratic tradition in the book.

Bin Laden was simply him being the one in office at the right time. It is well known that the info that eventually led to bin Laden was acquired during the Bush admin, using tactics that Obama outlawed.

This is the only one I could come up with. While it wasnt a major international issue, I think he handled it well.

As I have said, the Obama admin has been pretty damn quiet outside of self inflicted crisis. The current situation in Easter Europe has the ability to define his admin from a foreign policy viewpoint.

Close, but Obama had to be dragged kicking and screaming to actually pull the trigger on that operation. There is some debate on whether he even made that decision or if it was made for him. One thing's for sure, it interrupted his golf game.

I saw Captain Phillips. The pirates weren't that scary.

Yeah, and they also should have issued a huge recall on those pesky ignition switches in that same time period and didn't. But they aren't Toyota, so even though there was harm, there will be no foul.

Because I am benevolent... I will give you a chocolate chip cookie.
    For argument's sake

I know I'm late to the party on responses... But the rumor is the pics of his dead body weren't released is because it was riddled with bullet holes. Like a lot.

Close, but Obama had to be dragged kicking and screaming to actually pull the trigger on that operation. There is some debate on whether he even made that decision or if it was made for him. One thing's for sure, it interrupted his golf game.

Yeah, and they also should have issued a huge recall on those pesky ignition switches in that same time period and didn't. But they aren't Toyota, so even though there was harm, there will be no foul.

Because I am benevolent... I will give you a chocolate chip cookie.I know I'm late to the party on responses... But the rumor is the pics of his dead body weren't released is because it was riddled with bullet holes. Like a lot.
    Makes sense..... you know, to refuse closure and sow doubt in the minds of Americans after they endured a decade of war and forfeited freedoms to catch one man.

I hear the sand monkeys had a nice traditional muslim funeral for him though. Good for them.

How are those seals who killed him doing?

But the rumor is the pics of his dead body weren't released is because it was riddled with bullet holes. Like a lot.
    Extreme overkill would be a very good reason to suppress the pics. Not only could it incite even further violence, but it could also prove to put a black mark on the professionalism of the SEALS, which is bad for everyone involved.

In the end, I dont believe anyone benefits from the release of the pics. I grant you that I have some morbid curiosity, but there is no benefit to their release.

People reacting to news is proof?

Let me rephrase question. Any evidence that proves a US soldier killed bin laden?
    Yes, as I stated, Al-Qaeda confirmed the death on May 6 with posts made on militant websites, vowing to avenge the killing.
    What possible purpose would it serve them to do that if he had not been taken?

If you refuse to ignore reality, that's not my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
    The GM bailout is not something to be proud of, BTW.

Also, pretty sure it was SEALs that killed the Somali pirates, and so no credit to Ol'Barry for that one...esp since he sat on his hands during Benghazi.
    The approval order supposedly came from the President on that one.
    As Commander-In-Chief, the blame for failures and credit for successes both land on his shoulders. That's true for all US Presidents.

Simple - Bush had almost 2 full terms to get it done, and in the last term, we never had a solid lead on him - and that's according to Bush.

Enjoying the fruit of someone elses labor is the longest standing democratic tradition in the book.
    True statement in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    Bin Laden was simply him being the one in office at the right time. It is well known that the info that eventually led to bin Laden was acquired during the Bush admin, using tactics that Obama outlawed.
    Except that the facts that we know now speak differently. Obama made it a priority to get bin Laden, long after Bush kept saying that it didn't matter if bin Laden was alive or dead - "he was not the main person still leading al-Queda".

This is the only one I could come up with. While it wasnt a major international issue, I think he handled it well.
    So, you agree that I should get my cookie!

As I have said, the Obama admin has been pretty damn quiet outside of self inflicted crisis. The current situation in Easter Europe has the ability to define his admin from a foreign policy viewpoint.
    Agreed.

Because I am benevolent... I will give you a chocolate chip cookie.I know I'm late to the party on responses... But the rumor is the pics of his dead body weren't released is because it was riddled with bullet holes. Like a lot.
    Obama had to give the order - no one else was allowed to. He did it and I hope that he wrestled with the thought of it. No President should just nonchalantly give an order to put US soldiers in harms way without thinking about it completely.

I didn't see Capt Phillips, just followed the published reports.

When can I expect to take delivery of my cookie? It better be one of those "Great American Cookie Company" giant cookies!

Yes, as I stated, Al-Qaeda confirmed the death on May 6 with posts made on militant websites, vowing to avenge the killing.
    What possible purpose would it serve them to do that if he had not been taken?

If you refuse to ignore reality, that's not my problem.
    Youre jumping to conclusions. Im simply asking questions. I dont feel ive seen any proof presented tho

Youre jumping to conclusions. Im simply asking questions. I dont feel ive seen any proof presented tho
    What part of Al-Qaeda confirming his death confusing to you?

"In a historic day for the great Islamic nation... the mujahid (holy warrior) Shiekh Abu Abdullah, Osama bin Mohammed bin Laden, God have mercy on him, was killed on the path taken by those before him and will be taken by others after him."
    "Congratulations to the Islamic umma (community) for the martyrdom of its son Osama."
    "We call upon our Muslim people in Pakistan, on whose land Sheikh Osama was killed, to rise up and revolt to cleanse this shame that has been attached to them by a clique of traitors and thieves ... and in general to cleanse their country from the filth of the Americans who spread corruption in it."

Al Qaeda confirms bin Laden death and vows revenge | Reuters

What part of Al-Qaeda confirming his death confusing to you?

"In a historic day for the great Islamic nation... the mujahid (holy warrior) Shiekh Abu Abdullah, Osama bin Mohammed bin Laden, God have mercy on him, was killed on the path taken by those before him and will be taken by others after him."
    "Congratulations to the Islamic umma (community) for the martyrdom of its son Osama."
    "We call upon our Muslim people in Pakistan, on whose land Sheikh Osama was killed, to rise up and revolt to cleanse this shame that has been attached to them by a clique of traitors and thieves ... and in general to cleanse their country from the filth of the Americans who spread corruption in it."

Al Qaeda confirms bin Laden death and vows revenge | Reuters
    This is not proof. Source is not credible. No muslim's "word" is proof of anything. Show me statements from someone on the ground when it happened...

Oh.. thats right. Anyone who could refute the story of the most transparent admin ever has mysteriously died.

No worries.. lets check the recorded data.... oh wait.. mysteriously it was blacked out.

Im not making any conclusion as to what happened.... just noting some possible motives.

Muslims benefited by the reelection of Obama. They benefit from giving the US credit for bin ladens death. "He died of cancer" doesnt exactly get the jihad juices flowing.

So hit me back with some proof. Id love to see some.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 03-23-2014 at 06:18 PM.

This is not proof. Source is not credible. No muslim's "word" is proof of anything. Show me statements from someone on the ground when it happened...

Oh.. thats right. Anyone who could refute the story of the most transparent admin ever has mysteriously died.

No worries.. lets check the recorded data.... oh wait.. mysteriously it was blacked out.
    So, let's see - you won't believe what the government says - they can't be truthful. You won't believe what a group that has nothing to gain by lying about it says - they can't be truthful.
    Basically, you will only believe conspiracy theories from groups that have no actual knowledge of the events.
    Got it - you're a conspiracy theory supporter.

Im not making any conclusion as to what happened.... just noting some possible motives.

Muslims benefited by the reelection of Obama. They benefit from giving the US credit for bin ladens death. "He died of cancer" doesnt exactly get the jihad juices flowing.

So hit me back with some proof. Id love to see some.
    Yes, you are making conclusions. You are concluding that both the government and al-Qaeda have conspired to support a "lie" that Osama bin Laden was killed. You most certainly are making that conclusion by believing that both groups would have a reason to support the same "lie".

I guess that you don't believe the ex-Seal Team 6 members who have stated that they know exactly which one of the team shot bin Laden - they must be lying as well, right? There were 23 Team 6 members on that operation, and you apparently seem to have a low regard for the truthfulness of our US soldiers.

All of the top brass in the military must be liars as well. Those ten emails that were about bin Laden's burial must have been faked, or there must be a well organized conspiracy across multiple branches of the military, plus multiple branches of the government, and both Congressional parties. The Republicans must have decided to keep Obama's secret while they were trying to get Romney elected as well.
    That sounds more plausible to you than Obama actually managed to kill Osama, right?

So, let's see - you won't believe what the government says - they can't be truthful. You won't believe what a group that has nothing to gain by lying about it says - they can't be truthful.
    Basically, you will only believe conspiracy theories from groups that have no actual knowledge of the events.
    Got it - you're a conspiracy theory supporter.

Yes, you are making conclusions. You are concluding that both the government and al-Qaeda have conspired to support a "lie" that Osama bin Laden was killed. You most certainly are making that conclusion by believing that both groups would have a reason to support the same "lie".

I guess that you don't believe the ex-Seal Team 6 members who have stated that they know exactly which one of the team shot bin Laden - they must be lying as well, right? There were 23 Team 6 members on that operation, and you apparently seem to have a low regard for the truthfulness of our US soldiers.

All of the top brass in the military must be liars as well. Those ten emails that were about bin Laden's burial must have been faked, or there must be a well organized conspiracy across multiple branches of the military, plus multiple branches of the government, and both Congressional parties. The Republicans must have decided to keep Obama's secret while they were trying to get Romney elected as well.
    That sounds more plausible to you than Obama actually managed to kill Osama, right?
    I dont believe in any "conspiracy theory", just saying how fishy this smells.

I dont think bin laden is alive. I dont think we know the whole truth. I dont trust the word of our government anymore than i do AQ.

Better to ask too many questions than not enough.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 03-24-2014 at 04:27 AM.

I dont believe in any "conspiracy theory", just saying how fishy this smells.

I dont think bin laden is alive. I dont think we know the whole truth. I dont trust the word of our government anymore than i do AQ.

Better to ask too many questions than not enough.

You don't believe the word of Muslims (your own statement).
    You don't believe the word of al-Qaeda.
    You don't believe the President.
    You don't believe the members of Seal Team 6.
    You don't believe the military's top brass.
    You don't believe the top new organizations in the world.
    You don't believe either side of Congress (Democrats or Republicans).

So, who would you consider a credible source on this? So far, the only people that you seem to be trusting are the ones wearing tin foil hats.

You don't believe the word of Muslims (your own statement).
    You don't believe the word of al-Qaeda.
    You don't believe the President.
    You don't believe the members of Seal Team 6.
    You don't believe the military's top brass.
    You don't believe the top new organizations in the world.
    You don't believe either side of Congress (Democrats or Republicans).

So, who would you consider a credible source on this? So far, the only people that you seem to be trusting are the ones wearing tin foil hats.
    What tin foil hat story am i believing? I trust only the facts that can be proven.

I want to know why all the seals are now dead from a "lucky" rocket.

I want to know why the recording of the raid is lost/blacked out.

I want to know why our increasingly anti christian government honored muslim burial traditions.

Just like the families of the dead soldiers do.

Bin laden should have been buried in pig shit and any muslim who protested it should have joined him. I dont question that he died. I question the deal we made to find him and the events that followed. I question the muslim empathy in washington.

Do you think our gov has nothing to hide? If so... why are they trying so hard to hide it.

What tin foil hat story am i believing? I trust only the facts that can be proven.

I want to know why all the seals are now dead from a "lucky" rocket.

I want to know why the recording of the raid is lost/blacked out.

I want to know why our increasingly anti christian government honored muslim burial traditions.

Just like the families of the dead soldiers do.

Bin laden should have been buried in pig shit and any muslim who protested it should have joined him. I dont question that he died. I question the deal we made to find him and the events that followed. I question the muslim empathy in washington.

Do you think our gov has nothing to hide? If so... why are they trying so hard to hide it.
    Based upon your response, there is no source that you would find credible.

BTW - Can you "prove" that all 23 of the Seal Team 6 members 'are now dead from a "lucky" rocket'?

The approval order supposedly came from the President on that one.
    As Commander-In-Chief, the blame for failures and credit for successes both land on his shoulders. That's true for all US Presidents.
    And the GM bailout was/is a huge failure. $26B expense on the tax payers' dime + buying in on failing stock, to be accurate.

with that..i just want to ask this question, with all that Bush had messed up while he was in office that Obama inherited as well, how can you blame all the bad on Obama?

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    with that..i just want to ask this question, with all that Bush had messed up while he was in office that Obama inherited as well, how can you blame all the bad on Obama?
    Even if you only give Obama credit for the words out of his own mouth and the strokes of his own pen, he is by a massive margin the worst president in history.

Feel free to claim the bounty and tell us something the community organizer has done right.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 03-24-2014 at 12:12 PM.

Based upon your response, there is no source that you would find credible.

BTW - Can you "prove" that all 23 of the Seal Team 6 members 'are now dead from a "lucky" rocket'?
    Ok blankcd, im sorry i dont consider forum posts on importasscrackistan to be credible evidence.

No, i cant prove that the seals are dead from a "lucky rocket". They may be on a beach somewhere, but thats what our government told thier families. It would be pretty cruel if that was a lie.

Investigation still pending.

Theres no level of deception that would surprise me from the US government.

?No Chance? Mission Compromised: Obama Pentagon Claims They Have No Idea Why Seal Team 6 Members Were Slaughtered « Pat Dollard
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 03-24-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
    And the GM bailout was/is a huge failure. $26B expense on the tax payers' dime + buying in on failing stock, to be accurate.
    GM Bailout Ends as U.S. Sells Last of

Bin Laden is dead, and like Jimmy said there is NO reason to release the photos. It would be throwing gas on a fire. I feel Obama handled it well. One of the few times he showed strength.

I feel hes gotten wrong:
    The economy
    Healthcare
    Most foreign policy
    leadership in the senate and house

So i cant really find anything hes done RIGHT.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

-44627812-jpg
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Ok blankcd, im sorry i dont consider forum posts on importasscrackistan to be credible evidence.

No, i cant prove that the seals are dead from a "lucky rocket". They may be on a beach somewhere, but thats what our government told thier families. It would be pretty cruel if that was a lie.

Investigation still pending.

Theres no level of deception that would surprise me from the US government.

?No Chance? Mission Compromised: Obama Pentagon Claims They Have No Idea Why Seal Team 6 Members Were Slaughtered « Pat Dollard

Exactly how are you trying to claim that the 17 SEALs that died on that helicopter are the same ones that took out bin Laden? I hate to break it to you, but you are jumping to conclusions that have no foundation in fact.

You still haven't answered as to who would be a credible sources. Apparently, no one actually involved from either side is considered a credible source to you, so there is no way that you would ever accept the truth.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast