Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's our El Presidente to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Sharpton
    “I think that the message is, no matter what the world may do to you unfairly, no matter how you’re crucified - nailed to the cross at home, or in your personal relationships, or on the job - that you can rise if you don’t lose yourself during the hard times and the challenges.

The story of Jesus on the cross. No matter what they humiliated him with. No matter how they mocked him he took it, because he knew he could rise. And the story of Easter and my message for this Easter session is no matter what unearned suffering you go through, that if you know you can rise above it, don’t become like the diseases that you fight.

As I looked at President Obama at our convention last Friday, where all he took he’s been able to rise politically again. I’m not comparing him to Jesus, but I am saying that to every crucifixion there is a resurrection for those who believe.”

Senior Member | IA Veteran

On the glorious day when Al Sharpton finally dies, his monument should be a bottomless urinal placed on his grave.

I would have said a shitter.... but weve still got Obama to think about.

Would the urinal have a wiretap for the FBI?

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    Would the urinal have a wiretap for the FBI?
    And it would take a video of your dick. The government can never have too much information

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123