Thread: Change My View

Threaded View

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    you keep referencing an old bill, not a bill i would support.

So, until theres legislation we can actually debate, its kind of a moot point.

I would support a bill that would treat guns the same way as we treat car registration. Require an FFL to transfer ownership so guns arent being sold to Felons and Mentally unstable people. Use the same rules as used gun sales , as we ALREADY USE FOR NEW GUN SALES.

Until I see an honest open debate between lawmakers on this issue, there isnt much here to scrutinize. If a bill came out saying the IRS would oversee the registration, i would not be in favor of it. If they said the ATF would be policing it, i would support it, because THEY ALREADY POLICE NEW GUN SALES.

Lets pretend that obamacare is a myspace account, sinces thats a good indicator of how secure your information is. On this "obamacare myspace" his top 5 friends are the IRS, DHS, DOJ, NSA and muslim brotherhood. When obamaspace needs to know if a friend needs help, he PMs the IRS to get gossip on finacial records. When obamaspace thinks one of his followers has a mental problem he contacts the DHS. If the NSA gets wind of some juicy gossip, he tells the IRS who then "checks" the medical records for mental illness.

A gun control bill has already been passed. Its called the affordable healthcare act. Its missing one component that you want to offer them.

You said the IRS being envolved would make you nervous. They are. Be nervous.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 02-28-2014 at 10:33 AM.