Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
Ummmmm.....

/s ?

So you believe registry is a means to confiscate because Obama could, in 3 years, position himself as a supreme dictator, organize his primarily white cabinet, institutionally persecute white people, relax all gun laws except for white people, organize 2 paramilitary divisions tasked with policing laws against white people, then confiscate their guns.

Then what? What is the endgame of this scenario? Kill all white people? Melt all the guns down and sell the scrap metal to China?

No need for any more research, Mr. PhD/book salesman did a good bit for me, he just left out a books worth of important details. No big deal. Not like we're trying to be unbiased over here. I'm not satisfied until my pages are dripping with agenda (In this case, American right wing, and a book selling agenda.)

Ummmmm......

During this battle, 15,000 Jews were slaughtered, another 50,000 were sent to concentration camps. Only 20 Nazis died. If there were 2 or 3 more uprisings, well, we know how to multiply.
To add to this, Germany nearly occupied Russia. Even with their ground and air superiority, the Wehrmacht managed to kill millions of Russia's Red Army, so it's very optimistic to think that untrained Jews, who were poorly armed in the first place, could have made such a significant difference against the German army, the SS and the SA. The Jews also faced state sanctioned non-military violence through Kristallnacht, they only made up 1% of the German population, and Halbrooks own figures claim only 4000 weapons and 200,000 rounds of ammunition were seized. So it is difficult to see how it was "self evident" the Jews had to be disarmed. It would seem the act was in fact more of a symbolic gesture.

History, instead, tells us that something usually precedes gun confiscation, like institutional racial oppression and genocide.

And no need for fact checking. He was on point with the facts. He was just missing most of the rest of them. The sources he cited should also support the information I provided. Checked some of them. Most of it I already knew. But building your opinions on half-truths is just as dishonest as building them on lies.
So youre dismissing Obama's dreams of his father based on him not having enough time to see it completed? Hes laid the frame work for racial oppression and cracked the door open for those from the middle east who would seek genocide.

Hes doing exactly what your bible said he should do. He wont finish the job in 3 years.... no "community organizer" could, but hes laid a solid framework of propaganda for the next radical on deck and done possibly unrepairable damage to US currency... again, all mentioned in your bible.