Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 167

Thread: Florida drug tests for welfare law is struck down

  1. #81
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    I agree with you man. I agree with what you told me because you learned about scientific data collection, margin of error, level of confidence. you're smart and you told me and i'm hoping to be told i'm smart if i agree with you. Nothing manufactured about that.
    Now you're gettin it.

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  2. #82
    Petrolhead Browning151's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,119
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    I lirl at this thread. Blank deserves the troll of the month award, no way you can possibly believe all the nonsensical bull you say.

  3. #83
    <SWED\ SQUAD\)~~ D3UC3S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,091
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    He really does and it blows my mind as well...
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc



  4. #84
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    LMAO

    If survey data collection is nonsensical bull, then prove me wrong and quit making little dumbass quips about it. LOL

    Phone surveys are a research industry approved method of collecting data. There's no debate about it. Either prove me wrong and all these other research firms wrong, or shut up and stop trying to bump your post counts up

    HURR DURR TELEPHONE BLAH BLAH BLAH SURVEYS OBAMA

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  5. #85
    <SWED\ SQUAD\)~~ D3UC3S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,091
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Lol post count...5k in 11 years vs. 12k in 7 years.

    We are not debating the fact that SOME phone surveys can be legit. We are debating that you can get a factual number of illegal drug users among people receiving welfare. No one is gonna tell on themselves to plug the flow of free money to their freeloading pockets. THAT is common sense.

    No need to resort to name calling because we are showing the flaws in your logic.
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc



  6. #86
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Finally a half assed attempt
    Quote Originally Posted by D3UC3S View Post
    Lol post count...5k in 11 years vs. 12k in 7 years.

    We are not debating the fact that SOME phone surveys can be legit.
    Hmm. We went from blanks a moron to "some". Interesting.

    We are debating that you can get a factual number of illegal drug users among people receiving welfare. No one is gonna tell on themselves to plug the flow of free money to their freeloading pockets. THAT is common sense.

    No need to resort to name calling because we are showing the flaws in your logic.
    we're not talking about a small amount of welfare recipients, who until recently we'rent in jeopardy by revealing that information. We're talking about a survey of the general population that showed there was no correlation between drug use and income.

    You can try to point out the flaws in my logic, but no ones even tried yet. Just a bunch of "YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT? SHOCKING HURR DURR COMMON SENSE"

    Just show me the margin of error and level of confidence between various methods of data collection. That's ALL YOU GOTTA DO.

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  7. #87
    <SWED\ SQUAD\)~~ D3UC3S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,091
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    SMH....what's so interesting about something we weren't debating....


    When I say we, I mean me and you. I speak for myself, not the group.
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc



  8. #88
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Dunno, y'all tell me. Y'all are the ones that are so perplexed about it. Not me. Lol

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  9. #89
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    38
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Maybe you should do yourselves a favor and learn about data collection, surveys, methodology, margin of error, etc.
    ahh the patented "Im smarter than everyone else" excuse.

    No wonder hes an Obama slave, he thinks just like Obama.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  10. #90
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    90
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    I shit smarter things than everyone in this thread. Take a phone survey and find out it's true for yourselves.

  11. #91
    <SWED\ SQUAD\)~~ D3UC3S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere, GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,091
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    You must be a real smart ass......hehe


    Get it....cuz your shit is...no....*crickets*
    '82 TE72 SR5 Sport Coupe
    3tc



  12. #92
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    90
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    79

    Default


  13. #93
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    ahh the patented "Im smarter than everyone else" excuse.

    No wonder hes an Obama slave, he thinks just like Obama.
    Or don't. Makes no difference to me.

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  14. #94
    Who is John Galt? Echonova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    90
    Posts
    26,989
    Rep Power
    79

    Default


  15. #95
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Particles can't float. That's just common sense

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  16. #96
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    38
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Says he needs peer reviewed evidence to suggest that Poor people are more prone to drug use

    receives it

    Claims its not as credible as a phone survey

    Scumbag Blank
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -164787_1489038715716_2743865_n-jpg  
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  17. #97
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Just show that little chart of yours to that judge, maybe he'll reverse his decision. I'm sure he'd love to see this study on workplace drug programs and their effectiveness.


    LULZ

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  18. #98
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Sinfix_15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,435
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Lets pretend this forum is a conference call.

    Everyone on the line thinks you're a moron.

    "The greatest form of inequality is when you try to make unequal things equal"

  19. #99
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Lets pretend this forum is a conference call.

    Everyone on the line thinks you're a moron.
    I don't doubt that for a minute.

    That just reveals a lot more about everyone else on the line. LOL

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  20. #100
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    "We don't like data that goes against our beliefs. So we'll present a totally unrelated study to imply what we believe"

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  21. #101
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    38
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    "We don't like data that goes against our beliefs. So we'll present a totally unrelated study to imply what we believe"
    So, a study that shows different income levels and who is prone to drug use , has no correlation to people who are on welfare looking for a job who ............are poor...........and may use drugs...............

    Your degree must be in Shitforbrains 101

    Seriously, you made a broad statement, that the Judge thinks there is no correlation to income and drug use, a Government study shows that is FALSE. There is a correlation between ADMITTED drug users and how much money they make.

    One would be able to deduce with a brilliant mind such as yourself, that people on welfare make less than 20k a year and therefore, could be more at risk. But I Digress, that takes critical thinking, something you are not capable of.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  22. #102
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    "Blank Heres peer reviewed government evidence that suggests poor people buy more drugs than rich people"



    "What, you don't accept it? You're a moron."

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  23. #103
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    38
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    "We don't like data that goes against our beliefs. So we'll present a totally unrelated study to imply what we believe"
    Substance Use Among Persons in Families Receiving Government Assistance

    Prevalence of past month heavy alcohol use was lower in assisted families than in unassisted families among persons aged 18 to 25, but higher among persons aged 35 to 49

    Past month illicit drug use was higher in assisted families than in unassisted families among persons aged 12 to 64
    Want more?
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  24. #104
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    You're getting a little warmer. Not quite there yet though...

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  25. #105
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    38
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    "Blank Heres peer reviewed government evidence that suggests poor people buy more drugs than rich people"
    Lack of critical thinking. I never talked about PURCHASING drugs, I talked about using drugs.

    That study, and another, both show there is evidence that poorer people use drugs MORE than anyone else. I mean, its results, its not even debatable. Its a survey, whose findings are just as relevant as your phone survey.

    So your blanket statement was FALSE.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  26. #106
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    38
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    You're getting a little warmer. Not quite there yet though...
    Blank "Im smarter than you post #10934983989"
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  27. #107
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    38
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    BLank= -9de7c9482a83adf6688b049ac69eca57-jpg
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  28. #108
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Blank "Im smarter than you post #10934983989"
    And you're the one who keeps posting relatively unrelated conclusions as causation.

    Keep going. You'll get there eventually.

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  29. #109
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    How bout this one. This is close..

    -image-jpg

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  30. #110
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Oh, I forgot, you can't use survey data collected by telephone, or anything with a similar margin of error and level of confidence. Everyone knows that. It's common sense.

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  31. #111
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    38
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    What studies will you accept. Anything that you find?

    At this point its not even arguing, its passing time to me.

    I know your MO, you disqualify anything that anyone posts that proves you wrong, and question everyones intent and motives to make yourself feel like you are right. Its what people with low self esteem do :P
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  32. #112
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    I'll accept anything that meets those criterion. The same criterion which you so generously laid out for me. The same method of evidence you'd use in any university, just no phone, mail, or online surveys.

    You said there is evidence that directly disputes what the judge said. All you gotta do is find it. You haven't shown it yet. I'm sure it's out there since you said it is.

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  33. #113
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    38
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    The same method of evidence you'd use in any university, just no phone, mail, or online surveys.

    You said there is evidence that directly disputes what the judge said. All you gotta do is find it. You haven't shown it yet. I'm sure it's out there since you said it is.

    I combatted your phone survey with my own scientific phone survey, from not 1, but 2 sources.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blank.CD
    You guys don't have to believe telephone surveys are accurate if you don't want to. That's your prerogative. But the rest of the scientific community does, so...

    How is that not acceptable? I think you are confused, are telephone surveys acceptable, or not?

    If they are, then I provided you 2 studies that prove there is a link and the judge is wrong.

    If you do no accept them, then the data presented in your OG link is false and not relevant.

    Either way, you lose. Its called boxing your opposition into a corner, i do it all the time. You should recognize it more
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  34. #114
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    All that effort and still didn't find anything?

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

  35. #115
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    38
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    All that effort and still didn't find anything?
    your phone survey is accepted, but mine is not.

    got it

    So i guess Polls arent accepted, etc etc

    I think you also lost focus on the argument, you used a phone survey to be infallible and no one could question it. We said that phone surveys are not exactly 100% gods honest truth, can be skewed and misleading.

    You said not possible, and its accepted by the scientific community. So, I posted the same surveys with contradicting data. You now say its not acceptable.

    try to keep up
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  36. #116
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Sinfix_15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,435
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    I don't doubt that for a minute.

    That just reveals a lot more about everyone else on the line. LOL
    I did a telephone survey. You cant dispute the scientific evidence of people answering over the phone.

    "The greatest form of inequality is when you try to make unequal things equal"

  37. #117
    Gods Chariot Vteckidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Atlanta Centennial Park
    Age
    38
    Posts
    33,102
    Rep Power
    65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    I did a telephone survey. You cant dispute the scientific evidence of people answering over the phone.
    unless he does the survey, then is infallible
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

  38. #118
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Sinfix_15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,435
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    I don't doubt that for a minute.

    That just reveals a lot more about everyone else on the line. LOL
    So when inner city african americans were polled about drug use in their towns and they said white people were the problem, did that reveal a lot more about everyone on the line? Did it reveal a culture of excuse making and racism? A culture that is bitter towards other races and condition to pass blame and never take responsibility?

    "The greatest form of inequality is when you try to make unequal things equal"

  39. #119
    Senior Member | IA Veteran Sinfix_15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Age
    36
    Posts
    11,435
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Blankcd ladies and gentleman............. a man who believes white privilege is actually a thing and that phone surveys are scientific evidence.



    It's ok blank.... i honestly feel that under your bizarre and radical political views that there is a good person that will one day rejoin reality with the rest of us.

    "The greatest form of inequality is when you try to make unequal things equal"

  40. #120
    magical negro/photog .blank cd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kennesaw, GA
    Posts
    12,103
    Rep Power
    34

    Default

    Man. If y'all put this much energy into finding the information y'all are looking for, we could make some progress.

    NIKON Squad member 01

    I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ImportAtlanta is a community of gearheads and car enthusiasts. It does not matter what kind of car or bike you drive, IA is an open community for any gearhead. Whether you're looking for advice on a performance build or posting your wheels for sale, you're welcome here!
Announcement
Welcome back to ImportAtlanta. We are currently undergoing many changes, so please report any issues you encounter with the site using the 'Contact Us' button below. Thank you!