Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here We Go Again

Default Here We Go Again

Renisha McBride, 19, Shot To Death On Metro Detroit Porch While Trying To Get Help, Family Says

McBride’s aunt Bernita Spinks told the paper she believes it was a case of racial profiling.
    Renisha McBride, 19, Shot To Death On Metro Detroit Porch While Trying To Get Help, Family Says

Its Fucking Detroit people what do you expect from any white or black or Latino person in that area.
    It was not from race but from the damn shit hole of a violent city people have to live with.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Racism is a political weapon. Minorities are conditioned to think like victims and blame every thing on their race. Thank democrats and race pimps like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Van Jones, Obama, Rev Wright, Eric Holder etc etc who have been mentally chaining minorities to the democratic plantation since the 70s. With a new generation of blankcds coming up behind them, no reason to believe it will ever change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Racism is a political weapon. Minorities are conditioned to think like victims and blame every thing on their race. Thank democrats and race pimps like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Van Jones, Obama, Rev Wright, Eric Holder etc etc who have been mentally chaining minorities to the democratic plantation since the 70s. With a new generation of blankcds coming up behind them, no reason to believe it will ever change.
    Did you read the tweets attached to the posting where the black WOMEN say if she was a Male this would be more main stream incident LOLO

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Did you read the tweets attached to the posting where the black WOMEN say if she was a Male this would be more main stream incident LOLO
    Feminists are just as bad as the race pimps. This is why black women are the worst. They get told they're victims from two different special interest groups.

I must have seen a different report than you did. I did not get to watch the video, only read the article.
    First, racial profiling is not the same as racism. There is a difference. If you look at the article's most basic facts though, you don't even see that.
    Second, this is pretty clear cut. Stand your ground is only a viable defense when you are in imminent danger. In this case, initial reports are that the woman was shot while on the porch. In GA< and probably in MI, the assailant has to be in the house (across the threshold) for you to be able to use lethal force, if the person does not have a brandished weapon. With what little information that we have currently, the DA should be looking to see if the occupant of the house should eb charged with murder.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Minorities are made up of many races, and most of these races never play the race card. I don't see Chinese complaining about how they were limited on immigration to the US up through President Johnson's time, and I don't see Japanese complaining about the WWII internment camps.
    You can't say that it's blacks that play it either - African-Americans (the ones that emigrated here, and can actually tell you what country that they came here from) don't play the race card either. The only ones that do tend to be a small group of people trying to gain power and advantages, and their sheeple.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Racism is a political weapon. Minorities are conditioned to think like victims and blame every thing on their race. Thank democrats
    Democrats create a race issue?

Jesus you're actually getting more and more insane by the day. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Elbow View Post
    Democrats create a race issue?

Jesus you're actually getting more and more insane by the day. lol
    Freshen up on your history son. The democratic party invented racism in America. They started slavery, the KKK and they voted in favor of keeping slavery every time a vote took place. A republican president ended slavery. There's a D beside every piece of racist legislation in history.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Minorities are made up of many races, and most of these races never play the race card. I don't see Chinese complaining about how they were limited on immigration to the US up through President Johnson's time, and I don't see Japanese complaining about the WWII internment camps.
    You can't say that it's blacks that play it either - African-Americans (the ones that emigrated here, and can actually tell you what country that they came here from) don't play the race card either. The only ones that do tend to be a small group of people trying to gain power and advantages, and their sheeple.
    I said minorities because I was trying to be nice. Black people.......... just black people.

I know a handful of African Americans that were actually born in Africa. Theyre all great people. Theyre hard working, enthusiastic, you can tell they have a great appreciation for the opportunities available here. They take pride in their culture, but theyre surprisingly patriotic about America. Pretty much the same with all of the latinos i know.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 11-07-2013 at 07:37 AM.

Elbow...... seriously, take a moment..... try to be unbiased.... and just think about the things i actually stand for. I'm an asshole, i'm rude... obnoxious.. ect ect... but think about my core beliefs.

I want freedom for everyone, less legislation, less crime traps, i value individual rights, privacy, less government control over people's lives....... equality and personal responsibility for everyone.

Would you rather have fake nice or real mean? Yes, my comments and criticisms are often brash..... but i dont want to harm anyone and want everyone to have equal opportunity. Now translate that to your avg democrat who wants vengeance against the rich, feels like a victim, thinks the government should take my guns away and force me to pay for their food, house and healthcare. Democrats make all these promises and then stab you in the back every time they sign a piece of legislation. You think republicans are racist because democrats told you republicans were racists. What's more racists???? a rebel flag on the back of a pickup truck or actual legislation that has a real effect of people's lives?

What would it take for you to realize how corrupt democrats are and always have been? for a democratic president to stand up and say " we're buying these n*****s with welfare"...?????

because believe it or not...... that's actually happened.

“I’ll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” – Lyndon B. Johnson (Democrat)

I'm not speaking of history, we're speaking current time, you're saying democrats have race issues in 2013. That statement includes politicians and voters.

I think the issue is I come from a long history of democrats and 85% of the people I know are democrats and don't even remotely meet your definition of a democrat. Your definition of a democrat is simply a lazy American that feels like they deserve something, I wonder how many of those people even go to polls.

I don't think republicans are more racist, who said that??? I think racist people are racist, both political parties may have racist people just as anything else.

You are simply too close minded and finger pointing versus having an open head and seeing it's not just white or black. There's far more than JUST a democrat or republican, not everyone fits either category just like not every single member of either political party is 100% the same with the same mentality. You're going to show one comment or go back in history to call all democrats racist or corrupt?

Jesus dude.....

I'm not speaking of history, we're speaking current time, you're saying democrats have race issues in 2013. That statement includes politicians and voters.

I think the issue is I come from a long history of democrats and 85% of the people I know are democrats and don't even remotely meet your definition of a democrat. Your definition of a democrat is simply a lazy American that feels like they deserve something, I wonder how many of those people even go to polls.

I don't think republicans are more racist, who said that??? I think racist people are racist, both political parties may have racist people just as anything else.

You are simply too close minded and finger pointing versus having an open head and seeing it's not just white or black. There's far more than JUST a democrat or republican, not everyone fits either category just like not every single member of either political party is 100% the same with the same mentality. You're going to show one comment or go back in history to call all democrats racist or corrupt?

Jesus dude.....

It's this simple with me. I will explain my utter HATRED......... of democrats.

I have my beliefs. My beliefs do not require your endorsement and i dont expect your beliefs to need my endorsement. I want the freedom to be me and in turn afford the same freedom to people who believe the exact opposite of me.

The founding principle of the democratic party, the sheer definition of democracy, is that a majority of people can make decisions for a minority. That is what it is..................... democracy is the idea that a group of people can decide how all people should live their life. This sole idea is the foundation for my hatred of any and all democrats. This ideology has been the foundation from almost every crime against humanity in world history. I believe all people have rights that are not dispensed by government. Democrats feel they are the dispensary of freedom and that any freedom is subject to a majorities approval. Slavery was a majority voting that black people did not deserve rights, through democracy. The same principles are applied today.

I really dont see what part of this you do not understand. I am not pro republican........ i dont like republicans either, but the idea of a republic is pure and democrats are the greater evil.

It's this simple with me. I will explain my utter HATRED......... of democrats.

I have my beliefs. My beliefs do not require your endorsement and i dont expect your beliefs to need my endorsement. I want the freedom to be me and in turn afford the same freedom to people who believe the exact opposite of me.

The founding principle of the democratic party, the sheer definition of democracy, is that a majority of people can make decisions for a minority. That is what it is..................... democracy is the idea that a group of people can decide how all people should live their life. This sole idea is the foundation for my hatred of any and all democrats. This ideology has been the foundation from almost every crime against humanity in world history. I believe all people have rights that are not dispensed by government. Democrats feel they are the dispensary of freedom and that any freedom is subject to a majorities approval. Slavery was a majority voting that black people did not deserve rights, through democracy. The same principles are applied today.

I really dont see what part of this you do not understand. I am not pro republican........ i dont like republicans either, but the idea of a republic is pure and democrats are the greater evil.
    Well then keep on hating democrats, just stop being a bloody moron and thinking they're all actually the same.

I personally don't care what you believe.

Well then keep on hating democrats, just stop being a bloody moron and thinking they're all actually the same.

I personally don't care what you believe.
    You may not understand what it is you support, but yes, a democrat is a democrat is a democrat. You personally dont care what i believe, but you support a party that believes it can legislate what i believe.

You may not understand what it is you support, but yes, a democrat is a democrat is a democrat. You personally dont care what i believe, but you support a party that believes it can legislate what i believe.
    I understand what I support, do you? I wasn't aware that you knew all of my political beliefs, you are definitely one to make assumptions so I presume you think I voted for Obama, hate guns, and want everyone to live an equal life. Am I close?

I also never said I was a democrat, I said "I think the issue is I come from a long history of democrats and 85% of the people I know are democrats and don't even remotely meet your definition of a democrat."

Simply put once again, stop putting every democrat (not saying I) in one large pool.

I understand what I support, do you? I wasn't aware that you knew all of my political beliefs, you are definitely one to make assumptions so I presume you think I voted for Obama, hate guns, and want everyone to live an equal life. Am I close?

I also never said I was a democrat, I said "I think the issue is I come from a long history of democrats and 85% of the people I know are democrats and don't even remotely meet your definition of a democrat."
    A democrat is what it is. If you are a democrat, or defend democrats.... you fit my definition. If you're a democrat that believes in freedom, personal responsibility, individualism and constitutional rights..... then you must be mistaken, you're not a democrat.

I dont think you personally are that bad, it honestly confuses me why you defend democrats at all. I dont feel you understand the principles of either party.

"In a democracy the poor will have more power than the rich, because there are more of them, and the will of the majority is supreme."
    Aristotle

A democrat is what it is. If you are a democrat, or defend democrats.... you fit my definition. If you're a democrat that believes in freedom, personal responsibility, individualism and constitutional rights..... then you must be mistaken, you're not a democrat.

I dont think you personally are that bad, it honestly confuses me why you defend democrats at all. I dont feel you understand the principles of either party.
    I understand the principles of both major parties and wouldn't say I fit in either. I just have a far more open mind and don't hate others if their political opinions aren't on my exact belief system.

I don't defend all democrats, I dislike Obama, so there's one. Like I said though I know a lot of democrats that do believe in some of the core values democrats stand for, but don't fit your radical definition of a democrat, nor are they poor and looking for handouts. I also know republicans that don't fit the stereotype many people think of when people mention republicans. How often are republicans "racist rednecks?"

My main point is that you simply can't believe that every single person that fits into a political party HAS to be on board with everything that political party brings to the table. I feel like in your mind every democrat is a lazy hippie that feels entitled to benefits.

My beliefs are pretty simple and I have expressed them. I believe in the Constitution, I believe that hard working people should benefit, I believe that laziness should not be a lifestyle option, I believe that if someone does need government support options should be available as a last resort and only to help them get back on their feet, once again not a lifestyle choice. I don't think guns are an issue, I think people are the issues. I don't believe the government should have as large of a role in healthcare as they do. The list goes on and on and on.

I don't defend democrats anymore than I would defend generalization comments towards republicans. Maybe I just keep my eyes and ears open and try to see everything from everyone's point of view, you have to admit the majority of comments in here are more anti-democrat than anything else.

I understand the principles of both major parties and wouldn't say I fit in either. I just have a far more open mind and don't hate others if their political opinions aren't on my exact belief system.

I don't defend all democrats, I dislike Obama, so there's one. Like I said though I know a lot of democrats that do believe in some of the core values democrats stand for, but don't fit your radical definition of a democrat, nor are they poor and looking for handouts. I also know republicans that don't fit the stereotype many people think of when people mention republicans. How often are republicans "racist rednecks?"

My main point is that you simply can't believe that every single person that fits into a political party HAS to be on board with everything that political party brings to the table. I feel like in your mind every democrat is a lazy hippie that feels entitled to benefits.

My beliefs are pretty simple and I have expressed them. I believe in the Constitution, I believe that hard working people should benefit, I believe that laziness should not be a lifestyle option, I believe that if someone does need government support options should be available as a last resort and only to help them get back on their feet, once again not a lifestyle choice. I don't think guns are an issue, I think people are the issues. I don't believe the government should have as large of a role in healthcare as they do. The list goes on and on and on.

I don't defend democrats anymore than I would defend generalization comments towards republicans. Maybe I just keep my eyes and ears open and try to see everything from everyone's point of view, you have to admit the majority of comments in here are more anti-democrat than anything else.
    Everything you said there is great. Most of the arguments we have here, you're fairly neutral, i'd probably describe you as right/center. You're a fairly agreeable person most of the time.

Democracy, when you take the sugarcoat off, is simply the belief that a majority can control a minority. I strongly disagree with this ideology and harbor anger towards anyone who supports it, even if they support it with good intentions or out of ignorance. Democracy is what it is.... it's not a generalization to call something what it is.

A simple truth..............

" a government big enough to give you everything you need, is big enough to take everything you have "....

A lot of people support the government giving people what they need without realizing theyre empowering it to take everything someone has. Good intentions..... but ultimately ignorant.

Everything you said there is great. Most of the arguments we have here, you're fairly neutral, i'd probably describe you as right/center. You're a fairly agreeable person most of the time.

Democracy, when you take the sugarcoat off, is simply the belief that a majority can control a minority. I strongly disagree with this ideology and harbor anger towards anyone who supports it, even if they support it with good intentions or out of ignorance. Democracy is what it is.... it's not a generalization to call something what it is.
    Except when you're generalizing.

Here we go again indeed

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Except when you're generalizing.

Here we go again indeed
    White privilege..... would that qualify as a generalization?

Nope

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Nope
    so the idea that all white people are privileged because of their skin color is not a generalization?

Why are you so wildly off topic, again?

White privilege has nothing to do with the original post. If you want to know more about white privilege, google it. Otherwise, drop it. You look like a fool.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Why are you so wildly off topic, again?

White privilege has nothing to do with the original post. If you want to know more about white privilege, google it. Otherwise, drop it. You look like a fool.
    we're talking about generalizations.....

white privilege may be the single biggest generalization in the history of humanity. Seems on topic to me..........

but you disagree that white privilege is a generalization, all white people are privileged?

You hate the Democratic Party because someone told you to hate the Democratic Party

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Read the article.

I think if the woman (the victim) comes back sober, not drunk, no drugs in her system, then the guy should be charged. How do we know she was "looking for help"? Is there evidence to support this claim?

On paper it looks a like a tragedy, i dont classify levels of tragedies based upon race. Its possible that a white man kills a black lady without race being a factor
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

You hate the Democratic Party because someone told you to hate the Democratic Party
    Your falsehood doesnt hold water. Anyone with an IQ higher than their shoe size can see that i tend to have issues with people who tell me to do anything. If i did as i was told, i would be in the same boat as you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Read the article.

I think if the woman (the victim) comes back sober, not drunk, no drugs in her system, then the guy should be charged. How do we know she was "looking for help"? Is there evidence to support this claim?

On paper it looks a like a tragedy, i dont classify levels of tragedies based upon race. Its possible that a white man kills a black lady without race being a factor
    Race is a factor in everything bad that happens to every black person.

Read the article.

What do you believe the presence of drugs or alcohol in her system would prove?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I dont think it proves anything at all standing alone. Need to wait and see what the home owner's story is. To assume the actions of the female who was shot would be equally as presumptuous as the relatives assuming the racial element involved.

It's hard to imagine a scenario where the actions of the shooter would be justified. Unless he opened to door to see what she wanted and she attempted to enter the home, i see no justification for shooting her. That's a pretty far fetched story unless it was supported by evidence of major drug use. Curious to see what the guy has to say for himself, but leaning towards guilt at the moment.

This other article raises a lot more questions............................

Black Renisha McBride shot dead after car crash in white Detroit neighborhood | Mail Online

She was shot in the back of the head???
    police thought the body was dumped? the guy who shot her didnt call the police? she was in a solo car accident?

also, leave it to the media to put "black girl shot in a white neighborhood" as their headline.

Would not excuse anything by any means. But

Car accident at 230AM, wondering for help suggests it was a single vehicle accident. At 230AM , unless shes a third/4shifter , usually nothing good happens. If she was drunk or on drugs, its feasible to believe she may have been a "threat". If someone stumbles to my door at 230 am and is acting drunk then who knows what might happen.

If she knocked on the door and said "I need help my car is wrecked" and he shot her, then he should be tried to the fullest extent of the law.

Theres way too much unknown about this to really make an educated guess as to what happened. I havent heard the other side, and theres too many unknowns about the victim
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Michigan Man Claims Self Defense After Shooting Girl On His Porch | Bossip

This article says the family claims that the girls body was dumped in the street..... even though police report says she was on the porch.

shotgun wound to the BACK of the head.

Again, too many details unknown to make an educated guess as to what happened
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Again, too many details unknown to make an educated guess as to what happened
    agreed..... but a quick glance at social media showed me the direction this is heading. Already has that Travyon Martin feel to it........ girl solo crashes at 2:30AM, nobody knows what happened...... but it's being reported as harmless black teen who is completely innocent was minding her own business in a neighborhood of white supremacist crackers when she was maliciously gunned down by a white klan wizard.

agreed..... but a quick glance at social media showed me the direction this is heading. Already has that Travyon Martin feel to it........ girl solo crashes at 2:30AM, nobody knows what happened...... but it's being reported as harmless black teen who is completely innocent was minding her own business in a neighborhood of white supremacist crackers when she was maliciously gunned down by a white klan wizard.
    LOL

I mean to me its sounds like they dont even know who really shot her.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Hahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast