Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
ahh Wikipedia. The place often challenged when it contradicts your personal beliefs.
Am I supposed to believe that it is a better source of fact that the actual economic statistics that I posted and that you ignored? You are quite a character. I get quite a laugh out of your lack of ability to put together a single fact to support your statements, yet you think that your opinion is fact.

So you didn't actually read what they said, and instead glossed over it. No one disputes the existence of white privilege at all, the only thing that's debated are its effects.
I not only read it, I comprehended it (something that seems to outside of your abilities), and I did a little extra research. The mere fact that you think that it's existence isn't disputed shows that you have zero comprehension of what was stated in the article.

And I'll probably continue ignoring it. I'm not interested in debating whether something exists or not when it exists and you don't understand it.

All I'm saying is that it's not controversial to teach aspects of equal opportunity to a god damn class that's learning about equal opportunity. No racially divisive teaching exists. That's really all the is to it.

*unsubscribed
Again, you cannot show a single piece of evidence for it's existence, yet you believe that you know more than white people about it. Your argument is that white males have an advantage being passed down from them from generation to generation, yet white males cannot actually observe this set of benefits, increase or decrease the advantage from it, or anything else. They should just feel guilty for having it, right? LOL

I have no problem with EO or diversity training. White privilege does not fall under that though. It's racist at its core.