Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: US Budget deficit shrinks to $680B

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Breaking news from Blox cd news, welfare doesnt cost anything and actually makes $.50 on the dollar. Tune bACK in at the top of the hour for coverage on the bigfoot capture.

YOU CAN NOT ARGUE THAT WELFARE IS NOT A COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

if welfare was a self sustained program that paid for itself in economic growth................... it wouldnt need my support.... it would be a self sustained program that paid for itself in economic growth and we wouldnt be having this conversation right now.
    You don't read good do you?

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    You make up a bunch of numbers, and then call me stupid? LOL
    You are stupid. Very.... very...... very...... stupid.

You are sitting here...... talking to adults........ and trying to say that the welfare system is profitable and not a cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Breaking news from Blox cd news, welfare doesnt cost anything and actually makes $.50 on the dollar. Tune bACK in at the top of the hour for coverage on the bigfoot capture.

YOU CAN NOT ARGUE THAT WELFARE IS NOT A COST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

if welfare was a self sustained program that paid for itself in economic growth................... it wouldnt need my support.... it would be a self sustained program that paid for itself in economic growth and we wouldnt be having this conversation right now.
    they will rationalize anything to uphold their beliefs.

Stop getting caught in his strawmans and tangents.

FACT: Poverty rate in the US has not declined in 70 years. Despite 15+ trillion dollars. Its clearly not working. its INDISPUTABLE

This "For every dollar spent on welfare spending we gain $1.50" is the biggest bowl of turds ever served. I could sit here and spend hours showing him how wrong that is, but he wont listen. If he believes that, then everyone should quit their jobs and the govt should just send us checks every month. Problem solved.

I mean, if every dollar we get from Uncle Sam is worth $.50 more than it was to begin with, we have solved the economic crisis.

He doesnt understand or care where the $1 originates from
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    they will rationalize anything to uphold their beliefs.

Stop getting caught in his strawmans and tangents.

FACT: Poverty rate in the US has not declined in 70 years. Despite 15+ trillion dollars. Its clearly not working. its INDISPUTABLE

This "For every dollar spent on welfare spending we gain $1.50" is the biggest bowl of turds ever served. I could sit here and spend hours showing him how wrong that is, but he wont listen. If he believes that, then everyone should quit their jobs and the govt should just send us checks every month. Problem solved.

I mean, if every dollar we get from Uncle Sam is worth $.50 more than it was to begin with, we have solved the economic crisis.

He doesnt understand or care where the $1 originates from
    Wisdom spoken......

I have reached a point where Blank has made me want to punch a baby kitten in the face.

I shall exit the internet for the day.

I am, however,seeing the fact that every dollar spent on welfare is bringing in $1.50.
    Then , despite the trillions in public programs we have spent money on, is the labor participation rate at its lowest?

If John Q earns $100
    Govt taxes $10
    Govt gives Jimmy $10 in welfare
    Jimmy spends $10 at John Qs store
    John Q collects $10 and pays taxes on it again

How long until this model expires and ends?

Eventually you will run out of money to take from John to pay for Jimmy. Its that simple. But you dont understand simple concepts. The problem with your study is its talking about stimulus. Stimulus comes from tax revenues, when the social programs outgrow the tax payers, its game over.

See Greece, France, Britain, etc

You need private jobs and sector to generate funds to pay for the stimulus. Stimulus is artificial, its not sustainable or real. if it was, then nationalize EVERYTHING and have at it.
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Its clearly not working. its INDISPUTABLE
    Opinion

Biggest misrepresentation of fact in history. I don't know anyone in the history of economic research who thinks what you just said would be true

But go ahead, explain. But first, what makes you more qualified than the researchers who figured this out?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Eventually you will run out of money to take from John to pay for Jimmy. Its that simple.
    Broken window fallacy.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

[QUOTE=.blank cd;39528999]Opinion[quote]

Charts and data from the BOLAS are opinion. Got it. I remember saying this earlier:
    you claim opinions as facts and facts that dont agree with your views as opinions.

Biggest misrepresentation of fact in history. I don't know anyone in the history of economic research who thinks what you just said would be true
    Not surprised, close minded people have trouble accepting facts from ideology

But go ahead, explain. But first, what makes you more qualified than the researchers who figured this out?
    Let me see how this plays out

Vteckidd lists qualifications
    Blank says HA well you arent an economist
    Vteckidd posts articles from Economists that support his POV
    Blank claims this as "rhetoric and right wing fallacies"
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Broken window fallacy.
    If everyone stopped paying taxes tomorrow would social programs exist?

NOPE

next.

In simplest terms this is what happens in the American Economy
    If John Q earns $100
    Govt taxes $10
    Govt gives Jimmy $10 in welfare
    Jimmy spends $10 at John Qs store
    John Q collects $10 and pays taxes on it again
    People pay taxes that pay for things in the budget, eventually it becomes unsustainable. Taxes pay for programs, you cant claim taxed dollars spent, and then taxed again as "revenue". The money doesnt appear from thin air. you are depending on John Q to continue earning $100 , if his revenues fall, (because of higher taxes, competition, etc) then it hurts Jimmy. the solution is to have jimmy work for John Q.

How long until this model expires and ends?
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Charts and data from the BOLAS are opinion. Got it.
    Drawing conclusions that said charts don't support = your opinion. Just so we're clear.

Not surprised, close minded people have trouble accepting facts from ideology
    Yeah. I know. You should read what you've been posting.

Let me see how this plays out
    Vteckidd lists qualifications
    Blank says HA well you arent an economist
    Vteckidd posts articles from Economists that support his POV
    Blank claims this as "rhetoric and right wing fallacies"
    So then all you have to do is post one study from one economist who says that $1 in welfare =\= $1.50 in economic growth. That's all.

BTW, you do realize that everyone who pays into the system doesn't take from the system, correct?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

If it's just an opinion that it all works then tell us how it all works aside from the "we make $1.50" BS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123