Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Government shutdown.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Default Government shutdown.

Looking for someone to help me understand how this works. During a government "shutdown" why would the government send more government employees than it took to keep a park open, to keep people out?

During a government shutdown, why would the government open property and send aid for illegal immigrants to protests while at the same time building "barrycades" to keep veterans from viewing monuments dedicated to them?

It was a real shame how our veterans were treated over the weekend. Met with riot police, batons, tear gas, and snipers..... I guess our president would rather send dozens of riot police, snipers and swat than he would the 0 government employees it took to operate these monuments prior to the "shutdown".

This was a shameful weekend for America, the actions of our leaders were nothing short of disgraceful.I guess to Obama, this is what terrorists look like.....

Of course the liberal media completely ignored this event other than to report on the 1 person attending with a rebel flag, that fit their narrative to suggest this was a KKK rally and call everyone racist.

Last edited by Sinfix_15; 10-14-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    Looking for someone to help me understand how this works.
    No you're not.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    No you're not.
    Nice of you to chime in with a highly thought out and intelligent response. It's always great to hear some of your profound wisdom. It takes real courage and conviction to always get to the heart of the matter and not just post generic evasive BS.

Nice of you to chime in with a highly thought out and intelligent response. It's always great to hear some of your profound wisdom. It takes real courage and conviction to always get to the heart of the matter and not just post generic evasive BS.
    There was more wisdom in those 3 words than in your last 2 months worth of posts.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

There was more wisdom in those 3 words than in your last 2 months worth of posts.
    Functional operating government uses 0 employees to maintain an open air monument.

A government that is shutdown sends riot police, snipers, swat and builds barricades around open air monuments because they dont have the funds to keep them open. Park service says they were told to "make people's lives as miserable as possible during the shutdown".

The economy is so hard to understand.......

This government even blocked off the road so people couldnt see mt rushmore..... now this i understand..... i cant even imagine how much money it costs for people to drive past a mountain on a public road. Had people of been allowed to drive past that mountain, there's no telling how much debt would have piled on.

Good thing Obama decided that nontax paying illegal immigrants being able to protest in the national mall was important, so important in fact that he sent aid to them. Clearly it makes sense to dishonor veterans who fought for this country in favor of illegal immigrants who stepped over a fence.

Dont anybody call this fascism........................... this is the economy, that people like myself arent capable of comprehending. And all over Obamacare..... dont people know Obamacare is the law???? it's the goddamn law... it's not a suggestion like the 1st, 2nd or 4th amendment.

Functional operating government uses 0 employees to maintain an open air monument.

A government that is shutdown sends riot police, snipers, swat and builds barricades around open air monuments because they dont have the funds to keep them open. Park service says they were told to "make people's lives as miserable as possible during the shutdown".
    What do state police, snipers, swat, and park services, all funded by the state, have to do with the federal government shut down?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

What do state police, snipers, swat, and park services, all funded by the state, have to do with the federal government shut down?
    Can you read?

Can you read?
    Can you?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Can you?
    Glad to see you're back......

and just as stupid and delusional as you were before. Everything is back to normal.

If you can, please explain to me the purpose and/or benefit of barricading memorials, parks and mountains during a government shutdown.

Park rangers sent to keep people from driving past Mount Rushmore......

this seriously happened......

whats wrong with this picture?????

They left the door open.

Park rangers sent to keep people from driving past Mount Rushmore......

this seriously happened......
    because people were vandalizing the parks. Need a better reason?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

and these people?

Lake Mead property owners forced out until shutdown ends - www.ktnv.com

Look at these people vandalizing the parks.....

When the government was open, Obama supporters kept the parks spotless.

Do you feel no shame for the bullshit that spews out of you?

Confirmation bias is strong with this one.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Confirmation bias is strong with this one.
    Typical blank..... the master of saying everything without saying anything. Always dodging the topic and avoids the question. He's a black belt in left wing propaganda. I shouldnt make fun of him so much, the liberal disease is a serious issue and could take a lifetime to go into remission.

What parks were being vandalized?

What about the barricades that were placed around memorials in D.C., the ones that were picked up and carried off by disabled veterans, you really believe those were placed there to prevent vandalism? Sorry but that's a load of crap and you know it. I suppose you expect that vandals were just going to walk up to a little 3-4 ft barrier and say "oh darn, the memorial is closed, guess I'll have to find something else to vandalize." Those barriers weren't there to stop vandals.

Quote Originally Posted by Browning151 View Post
    What parks were being vandalized?
    Let me google that for you

Is it really more difficult to understand the situations than it is to find reasons to be pissed off all the time?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Is it really more difficult to understand the situations than it is to find reasons to be pissed off all the time?
    I already googled it, did you even look at the dates or read any of the stories that your little search provides or did you just see park, vandalized and shutdown in the same sentence and run with it? 2 stories from Oct of this year, some locks cut off gates and a parking pay box blow torched. That's it, oh and a "possible" third one of a rock formation being knocked over. Try again.

Would you like to explain the memorial barricades in D.C. or are you just going to gloss over that again?

You will defy all logic and disregard reality to maintain your support of Obama. You do this because you want to. You want to like Obama so bad that reality escapes you.

I posted pictures of the park during the protests, people kept the parks clean, they made sure of it.......... the liberal media would have swarmed like the vultures if they didnt. Every time a bunch of uneducated freeloading Obamacrats get together they ravage whatever place theyre inhabiting though.

I already googled it, did you even look at the dates or read any of the stories that your little search provides or did you just see park, vandalized and shutdown in the same sentence and run with it? 2 stories from Oct of this year, some locks cut off gates and a parking pay box blow torched. That's it, oh and a "possible" third one of a rock formation being knocked over. Try again.

Would you like to explain the memorial barricades in D.C. or are you just going to gloss over that again?
    He is a programmed sheep. He lacks the ability to think for himself or come to a rational conclusion. If he was capable of logic or rationality, he wouldnt be the bleeding heart liberal that he is.

Of course blank would view them removing the barricades that Obama had placed there as "vandalizing".....

You will defy all logic and disregard reality to maintain your support of Obama. You do this because you want to. You want to like Obama so bad that reality escapes you.

I posted pictures of the park during the protests, people kept the parks clean, they made sure of it.......... the liberal media would have swarmed like the vultures if they didnt. Every time a bunch of uneducated freeloading Obamacrats get together they ravage whatever place theyre inhabiting though.
    What does any of this have to do with my support of Obama or lack thereof?
    Are you suggesting parks didnt get vandalized during the shutdown, despite evidence to the contrary?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Parks vandalized during the shutdown, simple google search proved it. That's the end of that

What is there to explain? You're not allowed into the park if it's closed. I don't see what the issue is or what you're not understanding?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

What does any of this have to do with my support of Obama or lack thereof?
    Are you suggesting parks didnt get vandalized during the shutdown, despite evidence to the contrary?
    The parks didnt get vandalized. You're calling the removal of the barricades vandalizing, because you're a delusional douche. Most national parks are maintained by civilian contractors.

You're reaching so hard to try and paint a group of veterans as vandals but if this were a bunch of ghetto ass thug obama supporters rioting and leaving shit all over the place you would ignore it. You want to see vandals.... google all the Obamacrats who raided the walmarts when EBT went down. Its your side that lacks dignity and respect for their country. These Obamacrats are like parasites, they just feed off society until there's nothing left with no disregard for their negative impact and no gratitude for the American tax payer who supports them.

You saying that veterans vandalized their own memorials is possibly the dumbest shit you've ever said and you've said some really dumb shit in your day.

The parks didnt get vandalized.
    Some parks were vandalized. There's absolutely no question about that. I didn't say anything about a group of veterans. Someone asked why barricades would be put up, the answer is to keep people out. That's all I said.

National Park Vandalized - People Behaving Badly - YouTube

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Some parks were vandalized. There's absolutely no question about that. I didn't say anything about a group of veterans. Someone asked why barricades would be put up, the answer is to keep people out. That's all I said.

National Park Vandalized - People Behaving Badly - YouTube
    LOL............

an unidentified person vandalized a bathroom in california....... and you blame this on veterans even though ive posted pictures of veterans cleaning the park.... and pictures of the clean park.

You are so ridiculous............ like i said, its your party members who have no respect for this country and no self dignity. It's the democratic party that breeds these anti-American rejects with no worth ethic or morality. Quit embarrassing yourself and let this one go. Obama disgraced America's veterans for no purpose or reason other than to inflict suffering on people who oppose his tyranny.

Obama's failed presidency is not a lack of intelligence or experience, it's a deliberate assault on American liberty by someone who simply does not understand American values. He was raised and mentored by communists his entire life, his parents were communists, all of his confidants are either communists or radical Muslims. He doesnt understand American values and he is on a campaign to slander and alienate those who do. Your president bows before actual terrorists while at the same time calling traditional Americans terrorists. Your president's top priority is to disarm American citizens while at the same time sending arms to terrorists who are in the process of eradicating other religions from their territory. Obama is not just a bad president, he's a bad human being. I hope i live long enough to see him pass away so that i can visit his grave, which will hopefully reside in another country, where i will drop my pants and piss on his gravestone.

Last edited by Sinfix_15; 10-20-2013 at 10:57 PM.

Republicans.............

see the difference????

Ok. You win. You're right. I said somewhere that veterans vandalized a park. Democrats are still the axis of evil, republicans are the salvation of the republic, and Obama is still a socialist communist tyrant.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Ok. You win. You're right. I said somewhere that veterans vandalized a park. Democrats are still the axis of evil, republicans are the salvation of the republic, and Obama is still a socialist communist tyrant.
    Is what it is. 90% of republican politicians are garbage too. Every democrat is flawed because the principles of democracy are flawed. Democracy is the crack in the wall that allows a rat like Obama to exist in the first place.

So then you weren't looking to try and understand anything at all. You were just looking for an opportunity to validate your opinions and beliefs. Why am I not surprised

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

So then you weren't looking to try and understand anything at all. You were just looking for an opportunity to validate your opinions and beliefs. Why am I not surprised
    You need to seek mental help.

Did you learn anything between the time you started the thread and now?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Did you learn anything between the time you started the thread and now?
    That you will defend the indefensible when it comes to obama.

So then you weren't looking to try and understand anything. You just wanted somewhere to spout your views and chastise anyone who disagrees with you.

/thread

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Your mental process completely changes when the topic is about something you're emotionally attached to.you will lie, manipulate, and distort reality to maintain your belief system. You're a lot like the Christians you badger, the only exception being that they have less evidence to prove them wrong.

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

LOL

Democrats are filthy hippies and republicans are clean Amurcans. Right.

Anyway, cliff notes? Surely we are all on the same side that the shutdown was a huge show?

Quote Originally Posted by Elbow View Post
    LOL

Democrats are filthy hippies and republicans are clean Amurcans. Right.

Anyway, cliff notes? Surely we are all on the same side that the shutdown was a huge show?
    Ur right. It was just a show. Obama punishing Americans who disagree with him was just part of the show. The gov doesn't shut down.it is all political posturing.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast