Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Government shutdown.

So no dollar figures?

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Senior Member | IA Veteran

There's no reasoning with this kid Blank. He's by far the stupidest "smart" person i've ever met in my life. It's difficult to comprehend how delusional he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Youll get MORE answers wed im sure, but like i said, it wont be what you want.

But, it doesnt take documents to tell you there were more police there during the shutdown, than there was before the shutdown. It doesnt take a genius to comprehend that it costs money to barricade a park, when its normally not barricaded. I can count, and I have been to the memorial several times. there were more people there enforcing the closure than there was when its not being manned. How can you even dispute this? Are you this dense?

Just admit it, they went through great lengths to close a site they didnt need to. They even admit the security was deemed essential and was not furloughed.

Do you think its cheaper to fence your house or leave it unfenced?
    All I know is that the park director is saying one thing about the parks he directs, and you, the guy who isn't a park director is saying something else. You're also saying if I don't believe you, then I'm dense/democrat/blind/sheep. Etc. etc.

So I'm not taking any position at all, and I ask again, should I believe your gut feeling, or should I believe this park director who is directly involved in This whole thing and be a dense blind democrat sheep shill?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I dont have an exact number....... but it would have costed $0 to allow people to drive past Mt Rushmore...... I'm pretty sure what ever resources were used to prevent people from driving past Mt Rushmore totaled more than $0.

Barack H Obama, focusing on the important issues that plague Americans, like preventing people from viewing Mt Rushmore from a public road.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    There's no reasoning with this kid Blank. He's by far the stupidest "smart" person i've ever met in my life. It's difficult to comprehend how delusional he is.
    You're not making any attempt to reason at all, which is what I called before anyone even posted in this thread.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I dont have an exact number....... but it would have costed $0 to allow people to drive past Mt Rushmore...... I'm pretty sure what ever resources were used to prevent people from driving past Mt Rushmore totaled more than $0.

Barack H Obama, focusing on the important issues that plague Americans, like preventing people from viewing Mt Rushmore from a public road.
    Have you looked into what parts of Mt. Rushmore are closed? Or are you just gonna keep spouting misinformation and falsehoods?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    You're not making any attempt to reason at all, which is what I called before anyone even posted in this thread.
    Everyone else seems to get the point.

It's only you who justifies these actions with lies, rhetoric and denial.

Turns out Mt Rushmore isn't "un-viewable", and no one is blocking access to taking pictures. Turns out only some memorials and staffed sites were closed. The city travel site even lists the exits where you can best view the mountain.

Federal Government Shutdown: Effects on the Black Hills | The Black Hills Travel Blog

Sheep being sheep. Or should I say Sinfix being Sinfix.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Have you looked into what parts of Mt. Rushmore are closed? Or are you just gonna keep spouting misinformation and falsehoods?
    The road.......................

Wouldnt want anyone to climb up there and vandalize it....... if not for the government, everyone would just go on a rampant vandalizing spree!!!!!

I guess that means I've fact checked just about everything in this thread.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Turns out Mt Rushmore isn't "un-viewable", and no one is blocking access to taking pictures. Turns out only some memorials and staffed sites were closed. The city travel site even lists the exits where you can best view the mountain.

Federal Government Shutdown: Effects on the Black Hills | The Black Hills Travel Blog

Sheep being sheep. Or should I say Sinfix being Sinfix.

Lets get a liberal's opinion on it..............

I saw a picture of a road with safety cones next to it and All the anti-Obama blog spam told me big bad Obama shut down Mt Rushmore. Since I don't know how to think for myself, this is the explanation I'm gonna go with.
    I know. Step one is admitting you have a problem. Good for you

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

All I know is that the eye witness accounts are saying one thing about Mt Rushmore, and you, the guy who didnt visit Mt Rushmore during the shutdown is saying something else. You're also saying if I don't believe you, then I'm a sheep being a sheep Etc. etc.

So I'm not taking any position at all, and I ask again, should I believe your fabricated opinion, or should I believe this eye witness account who is directly involved in This whole thing and be a dense blind sheep shill?

Well, that's lie number 3 for blank. He pulls random shit out of his ass that he has absolutely zero knowledge of.... and then he gets fact checked and put in his place.

Rinse repeat......

WELCOME BACK IMPORTATLANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really dont know how to debunk blank any more thoroughly.....

So you're showing me a bunch of videos of people clearly looking at Mount Rushmore from the road, and the travel website itself says the roads are open and some of the memorials are closed, and snopes says the only roads that were closed were due to snow and ice, which is clearly seen in your videos.

I think I've had enough of this thread

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

In the face of glaring facts, he will do whatever he can to deflect and back out of an argument.

"So adding manpower and materials costs more money? Well, unless I see a balance sheet I dont believe it".

the Stock market dropped 400 points and you say I lost 401k money? Well until i log into my account and see it I dont believe it.

Its like the blind leading the blind its funny.

Im not even being partisan. Blank you are basically saying you are dumb enough to believe what anyone in the govt tells you and refuse to use your own brain. I already demonstrated from articles ABC news published that the endless youtube videos and people have seen and given account to. They expended money and manpower to drop cones, put up barricades, and to make it HARDER to visit public monuments.

WHY?

You realize that Normal days when there are no barricades costs LESS than on days WITH barricades? Do the barricades appear from thin air? do the police appear from thin air?

Liberal logic (or lack of it)
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Gotcha

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234