Thread: Zimmerman back in trouble.

Senior Member | IA Veteran

sketchy details, still doesnt change the facts of the previous case.

never thought he was the smartest individual anyway. Im also pretty sure that his life is drastically different now. Death threats, the media practically ruined his life, gains 50lbs, etc etc etc not surprised if he "snapped"
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Just like OJ lol, beats a murder case but will go to jail for slapping up his wife lol.

He's not going anywhere....lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

2013 Corsa Blue Optima SX 2.0T

Once you in the news like he was you always gonna be in the news from when he shits to where he shops.

Even OJ got jail time because he beat his first murder case...Zimmerman aint no better than OJ....OJ GOT LOCKED UP FOR STEALING HIS OWN SHIT LMAO. Zimmerman going to eventually do time. it's all ok

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

No one here knows Zimmerman's mental state at this point. He lives in constant fear for his life and from the little I have read of his divorce, it isnt pretty. I'm not saying anyone needs to cut him any slack, but I think anone in the mental state he is in right now may be prone to snap.

In all honesty, if he didnt have a legitimate fear for his life I think he should have his firearms taken away. The fact that his fears are legitimate combined with the fact that every news outlet in the world would report that his weapons were seized would put him at even greater risk IMO.

why he gona bloody his father in law's nose then threaten to shoot his wife...

You travel with so much luggage that it wont fit in a wagon? you dating a kardashian?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    As far as I have read neither of these things happened. The Ex made up the part about the gun and none of the articles I have seen said anything about a bloody nose.

i heard the 911 call that's all i've heard...i've also heard he's been released since and charges wont be pressed.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    No one here knows Zimmerman's mental state at this point. He lives in constant fear for his life and from the little I have read of his divorce, it isnt pretty. I'm not saying anyone needs to cut him any slack, but I think anone in the mental state he is in right now may be prone to snap.

In all honesty, if he didnt have a legitimate fear for his life I think he should have his firearms taken away. The fact that his fears are legitimate combined with the fact that every news outlet in the world would report that his weapons were seized would put him at even greater risk IMO.
    On what grounds prior to this do you believe his gun should have been taken away?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    You've never thought about punching your father in law?

NOPE...not even going through my current unfortunate situation

she a hoe for lying on whether he had his hand on the gun or didnt see the gun. she need to be locked up too

On what grounds prior to this do you believe his gun should have been taken away?
    I understand you have never lived under a constant threat of violence so it will be impossible to explain what that can do to you. Add in the added stress of a nasty divorce and you will be on the edge. Any threat, real or perceived, has the ability to send you off the deep end.

Its a form of post traumatic stress disorder. You can ask any combat vet you want and they will agree with me. Knowing that you can be in a snipers crosshairs is worse than a firefight.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2.

Russia says it will grant Zimmerman Asylum....

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    I understand you have never lived under a constant threat of violence so it will be impossible to explain what that can do to you. Add in the added stress of a nasty divorce and you will be on the edge. Any threat, real or perceived, has the ability to send you off the deep end.

Its a form of post traumatic stress disorder. You can ask any combat vet you want and they will agree with me. Knowing that you can be in a snipers crosshairs is worse than a firefight.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2.
    Do you think anyone who has been in combat should have their gun taken away? should your own gun be taken away? who should decide?

Islander

Nothing to see here....just a FREE MAN going through some divorce issues. Move along now.....
    I got free clear tails with my ride.....