View Poll Results: We must intervene or It will be Obama's last act

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bomb Syria something has to be done and Obama gets impeached

1 50.00%
  • Follow what the house and senate vote to do.

1 50.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: No act of War OR Impeachment

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Elbow View Post
    Says the white supremacist that studied Islam and knows the ins and outs.
    This white supremacy nonsense is funny to me. You create your own conclusions. I show you endless death created by Islam and you still defend it, yet you also come to the conclusion that i am a white supremacist, even though you have never seen me say the first thing racist.

This is what you defend........
    THAILAND: Muslims in the South are slaughtering Buddhists in order to ethnically cleanse the area (WARNING: Graphic Images) | BARE NAKED ISLAM

You make more racists comments that i do. Maybe you need to go back and learn the meaning of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    "moderate muslims" are not real muslims.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Islam is jihad and violence, always has been. The source of Islamic terrorism is the Quran. Theyre not misguided, theyre not rogue, theyre the ones following the correct teaching of Islam.
    You're describing extremists.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Why wouldnt i just call them Muslims? Is that not what they are?

Ladies,Ladies,Ladies calm down and stay on topic here

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Ladies,Ladies,Ladies calm down and stay on topic here
    It's on topic. Without religion, the sand in the middle east would have a lot less blood soaked into it. You realize this war in Syria isnt over a woman right?

Can anyone name me an arab country that isnt locked in civil war bloodshed?

Saudi Arabia and Kuwait?

Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Iran............... theres gotta be more.

Theres far more extremists than you want to admit, and the "moderates" arent doing anything to stop it. Let them kill each other, its not my fight. They wanna live like savages, be my guest.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

There's also a difference between terrorism and political war.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    Can anyone name me an arab country that isnt locked in civil war bloodshed?

Saudi Arabia and Kuwait?

Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Iran............... theres gotta be more.

Theres far more extremists than you want to admit, and the "moderates" arent doing anything to stop it. Let them kill each other, its not my fight. They wanna live like savages, be my guest.
    The moderates are nothing more than a forest for the "extremist" to hide in. It's the "extremist" who are living their life based on the teachings of Islam. They are Muslims. That is what they are. The people who cut heads off, rape women, murder children and wage war on the west are Muslims. The people who killed 3000 americans in a terrorist attack were Muslims. The people who bombed Boston were Muslims. Call them what they are............ I dont see any "moderate muslims" saying that these people are not Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    There's also a difference between terrorism and political war.
    What is the difference?

The moderates are nothing more than a forest for the "extremist" to hide in. It's the "extremist" who are living their life based on the teachings of Islam. They are Muslims. That is what they are. The people who cut heads off, rape women, murder children and wage war on the west are Muslims. The people who killed 3000 americans in a terrorist attack were Muslims. The people who bombed Boston were Muslims. Call them what they are............ I dont see any "moderate muslims" saying that these people are not Muslims.
    http://americannewspost.com/theodore...e-not-muslims/

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

What does this article have to do with what you quoted? Are you claiming the author who claims he is an atheist is actually a muslim

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2.

Whoa, whoa whoa...

You are telling me the world's most peaceful religion is acting out on some guy's interpretation of what God said????

did you find what you wanted?

Senior Member | IA Veteran Elbow's Avatar

Nobody says or claims they aren't Muslims, they are CALLED EXTREMISTS. I find it truly hilarious you think that you understand Islam because you half ass read some things and made sure to read them in the sense that could only fit your description for all Muslims. You truly believe the "good" Muslims aren't real Muslims but just moderate Muslims? Good God dude, grow up a little and accept the fact that the boys that flew their plane into the WTC doesn't make up a whole religion and just become SOME radicals practice murder, child marriage, and all the other sick acts still doesn't mean even 50% of world wide Muslims follow that nonsense.

Oh but wait, those other ones are just "fake" Muslims, they sure as hell can't be real Muslims because then how can you hate them all?

It's a shame so many in this ruined country feel the same way you do, it's no surprise why everyone hates this place so much, I don't blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbow View Post
    Nobody says or claims they aren't Muslims, they are CALLED EXTREMISTS. I find it truly hilarious you think that you understand Islam because you half ass read some things and made sure to read them in the sense that could only fit your description for all Muslims. You truly believe the "good" Muslims aren't real Muslims but just moderate Muslims? Good God dude, grow up a little and accept the fact that the boys that flew their plane into the WTC doesn't make up a whole religion and just become SOME radicals practice murder, child marriage, and all the other sick acts still doesn't mean even 50% of world wide Muslims follow that nonsense.

Oh but wait, those other ones are just "fake" Muslims, they sure as hell can't be real Muslims because then how can you hate them all?

It's a shame so many in this ruined country feel the same way you do, it's no surprise why everyone hates this place so much, I don't blame them.
    Islam teaches violence. If you are not violent, you are not following the teaching of Islam. Nothing about Islam accepts freedom. We will forever be the enemy of this religion. They will always hate this country, i'm glad you dont blame them though. Theyre eradicating christians in their country, while you welcome them to yours.

I follow the "thou shall not steal" line in the bible, does that make me a christian?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234