Thread: Egypt

Default Egypt

So who else thinks the US administration and Obama is a puppet master for what it going on here ?

Also I guarantee the one dude you can see shot from the exit splatter is dead from a US M16 ?!?

Quote Originally Posted by -EnVus- View Post
    Also I guarantee the one dude you can see shot from the exit splatter is dead from a US M16 ?!?
    There is a very good chance it was an M16, but lets not try to act like that has any significance. The US has given Egypt thousands of weapons in all shapes and sizes so i is no wonder the shooting is being done with American made weapons.

Egypt is on the road to civil war. If that happens, you can be sure the Egyptian military will either close the Suez Canal or at least drasticly slow traffic through it as they search for high ranking Brotherhood members that try to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    There is a very good chance it was an M16, but lets not try to act like that has any significance. The US has given Egypt thousands of weapons in all shapes and sizes so i is no wonder the shooting is being done with American made weapons.

Egypt is on the road to civil war. If that happens, you can be sure the Egyptian military will either close the Suez Canal or at least drasticly slow traffic through it as they search for high ranking Brotherhood members that try to escape.
    Yes just as the Tanks shown also....I wonder how long it will take for Hezbollah to help the Egyptian Army ?

I say let the sand-people shoot it out. They're animals, and they should be slaughtered like animals. And not just the men, but the women and children too.

It's not like our current foriegn policy (or lack thereof) could do any worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Echonova View Post
    I say let the sand-people shoot it out. They're animals, and they should be slaughtered like animals. And not just the men, but the women and children too.

Normaly id agree but when you see the children and babies caught in the conflict things change. The thing is i read a handful of protesters are causing the violence when they are burning government buildings and Christian church's. I mean ok government stuff but why the hell the churchs ?!?

Senior Member | IA Veteran

I agree, let the animals kill each other. As long as they stay on their side of the planet. Allah will sort it out for them.

Normaly id agree but when you see the children and babies caught in the conflict things change. The thing is i read a handful of protesters are causing the violence when they are burning government buildings and Christian church's. I mean ok government stuff but why the hell the churchs ?!?
    While theyre burning churches, slaughtering people, raping and murdering children in the name of Islam.......

here in america we're banning pork from our schools so that we dont offend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    While theyre burning churches, slaughtering people, raping and murdering children in the name of Islam.......

here in america we're banning pork from our schools so that we dont offend them.
    We don't need pork in schools any ways lol

We don't need pork in schools any ways lol
    It's the principle of it. I would remove my kid from any school that did that.

and this is america.... a bbq sandwich should be on the menu in schools.
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 08-17-2013 at 12:02 PM.

I guess I'm the only one who caught that Star Wars reference. Looks like Sinflix's disregard for life is aligned closely with Darth Vader's.

Quote Originally Posted by bu villain View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who caught that Star Wars reference. Looks like Sinflix's disregard for life is aligned closely with Darth Vader's.
    It's not a disregard for life...... it's respect for their religious practices. Let Allah protect them.

You're saying i have a disregard for life because i dont care if a culture of people who think its ok to rape and murder children, kill each other.

It's not a disregard for life...... it's respect for their religious practices. Let Allah protect them.
    Wow, this is the first time Sinflix has ever admitted he was wrong. Religious practices now deserve his respect!

You're saying i have a disregard for life because i dont care if a culture of people who think its ok to rape and murder children, kill each other.
    Yup. In my defense though, I forgot all Egyptians think its ok to rape and murder children. Forgive me, I'm just not as in touch with the Egyptian culture as you.

Wow, this is the first time Sinflix has ever admitted he was wrong. Religious practices now deserve his respect!
    I dont believe in saving people from themselves. If someone wants to go down with their ship, by all means.... Muslims made their bed, let them sleep in it.

Yup. In my defense though, I forgot all Egyptians think its ok to rape and murder children. Forgive me, I'm just not as in touch with the Egyptian culture as you.
    It's not an Egyptian thing, its a muslim brotherhood thing. The Egyptians are just trying to rid their country of filth.

I dont believe in saving people from themselves. If someone wants to go down with their ship, by all means.... Muslims made their bed, let them sleep in it.

It's not an Egyptian thing, its a muslim brotherhood thing. The Egyptians are just trying to rid their country of filth.
    I'm confused now. Who do you not care about dying in Egypt? All muslims or just the muslim brotherhood members? What about the muslims who are fighting the muslim brotherhood? How about non-muslims? As far as I can tell, your position is if they live in the middle east, fuck em. Does that accurately sum it up.

I'm confused now. Who do you not care about dying in Egypt? All muslims or just the muslim brotherhood members? What about the muslims who are fighting the muslim brotherhood? How about non-muslims? As far as I can tell, your position is if they live in the middle east, fuck em. Does that accurately sum it up.
    I have no sympathy for any muslim and have even less for muslim politicians. When my own country is rotting, no, i dont particularly care about what happens in the middle east. Let them sort out their own problems. Whatever god you or them pray to, chalk the bloodshed up to that god working in mysterious ways. Islam condones the rape and murder of children, i dont value any adult muslim who practices islam under their own free will.

i dont value any adult muslim who practices islam under their own free will.
    Ok thanks for clarifying.

I dont value any adult who practices christianity/catholicism/hinduism/buddhism under their own free will.
    Just seeing if any of those worked too.

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Just seeing if any of those worked too.
    You have no need to put words in my mouth as i am pretty open and honest with my beliefs. Something i cant say for you. You have mastered the art of saying everything while never saying anything.