Thread: Jesse Jackson Jr

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Good riddance....Take Sharpton with ya
    LS3 / Comp / Halltech / ARH / Powerdrive / OZ / Stoptech / Katech / B&B / VR Tuned

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MOWE View Post
    Good riddance....Take Sharpton with ya
    Sharpton always pays for his crimes financially, he never does any time.

If Jackson Jr. earns time off for good behavior in prison, he would serve about 25.5 months.
    Well damn... I would have thought he would be eligible sooner than that. I'm no criminal law expert, but given the state of our correctional system I would have guessed he would have been out in less than a year.

The judge emphasized that Sandi Jackson was sentenced to exactly 12 months, not the year-and-a-day sentence that some criminals get. Defendants sentenced to a year or less cannot qualify for time off for good behavior in prison. But those sentenced to a year and a day can qualify, which means they may end up serving only about 10 months. Under this rule, Sandi Jackson must serve the full year.
    ZZZZZDAMN!

Sandi Jackson may wish to serve her term in a federal correctional institution in Marianna, Fla., Webb said. The facility, for minimum-security female offenders, is a prison camp about 65 miles from Tallahassee.
    LOL, Nothing like a beach vacation while serving time.

Good, I believe he tried to use his "mental illness" to get out of office, when this was all coming down the line.

Like father like son
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net