Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gang violence in Georgia

Senior Member | IA Veteran

Default Gang violence in Georgia

Was having a conversation with a friend the other night who isnt so much of an advocate for guns and the conversation revolved around why people needed to carry such lethal handguns and would it be a good idea to limit the types of rounds to something small like a .22. My response was that you cant always assume that your attacker is going to be alone or unarmed. In a situation where you're being attacked by someone with a gun, you dont want them to live long enough to fire back. The shot you fire needs to stop them immediately. In a situation with multiple attackers, you need to know that 1 shot equals 1 down and it needs to happen quickly. I thought about that when i saw this article..... Getting attacked by 4 random strangers is a legitimate possibility in the world we live in.

Cobb County man slaughtered in random hate crime mob attack

Certified Gearhead

I'm going to play devil's advocate here...that dude looked really REALLY white lol

Quote Originally Posted by Matt300ZXT View Post
    I'm going to play devil's advocate here...that dude looked really REALLY white lol
    "Whites cant be victims of racial injustice because they havnt suffered enough" - Eric Holder

In other news, white man beaten beyond recognition by 4 black men before being left for dead in the middle of traffic.

Martin Luther King once said "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" Quite the contrast.

side note, how much safer do you feel knowing that the head of the department of justice is a radical racist piece of shit?

Does anyone know why this self proclaimed "conservative" website is touting this as a hate crime with some kind of racial component when there is no evidence for a hate crime with a racial component?

What's the definition of race-baiting again?

I'm beginning to see a pattern here

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Does anyone know why this self proclaimed "conservative" website is touting this as a hate crime with some kind of racial component when there is no evidence for a hate crime with a racial component?

What's the definition of race-baiting again?

I'm beginning to see a pattern here
    so you're saying this is not a hate crime?

Care to offer up a motive for 4 black guys to beat a random white guy beyond recognition and leave him for dead?

I want to rally and march every time a black person kills a white person.... but in this Obama economy, i cant afford to be buying new shoes weekly.

What evidence, outside of the victim being white and the attackers being black, makes you think this is a hate crime?

Everytime a victims skin color is different from his attackers, does that automatically make it a race crime, to you?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

What evidence, outside of the victim being white and the attackers being black, makes you think this is a hate crime?

Everytime a victims skin color is different from his attackers, does that automatically make it a race crime, to you?
    If the races were reversed, would Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama, Eric Holder and the NAACP think it was a hate crime?

I suppose you applied the same logic to the Zimmerman trial and disagree with every black leader who proclaims it was a race crime?
    Last edited by Sinfix_15; 07-22-2013 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
    If the races were reversed, would Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama, Eric Holder and the NAACP think it was a hate crime?
    Why does it matter to you what they say? Does their opinion somehow change what happened?

Do you believe that when the skin color of an attacker is different from the victim, that its automatically a race crime?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Sinflix has already made it clear his goal is to be the white Al Sharpton.

Quote Originally Posted by bu villain View Post
    That's what he wanted. Lol

How much longer til he gets a group of people together to make the NAAWP?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

How much longer til he gets a group of people together to make the NAAWP?

Beat him to the punch. You should form it and be its first president.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    Beat him to the punch. You should form it and be its first president.
    I don't care that much about white people. Hehehe

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Why does it matter to you what they say? Does their opinion somehow change what happened?

Do you believe that when the skin color of an attacker is different from the victim, that its automatically a race crime?
    Provide me with a motive.

and your hypocrisy is very revealing. The type of person you are becomes more clear by the day.

One Al Sharpton is too much...

One Al Sharpton is too much...
    Then quit focusing on race like he does.

Then quit focusing on race like he does.
    He plugs his agenda into any case he can get in front of the media. I view things the way they are......

Gang violence has almost doubled since Obama took office. black on white crime is up almost 20%...... That has been pretty obvious here in georgia where there has been a wave of black on white crime with no motive other than malice. The NAACP saying that Trayvon speech was the most important speech of his presidency is a slap in the fucking face.

He plugs his agenda into any case he can get in front of the media.
    Yes he does, and you do the exact same thing on this forum. You even exude the same righteous indignation.

Yes he does, and you do the exact same thing on this forum. You even exude the same righteous indignation.
    Nope. I focus on the truth..... people like you condemn me when the truth hurts their feelings or annoys them. Al Sharpton has no use for the truth. He has a goal to achieve and doesnt let the truth get in the way of it.

Provide me with a motive.

and your hypocrisy is very revealing. The type of person you are becomes more clear by the day.
    I'm not speculating a motive. Ask the criminals.

Hypocrisy about what?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

I'm not speculating a motive. Ask the criminals.

Hypocrisy about what?
    Hypocrisy about when you chose and chose not to come to the defense of something.

It's funny though,..... because when you do chose to, everything you say could be applied to everything you stand for.... i guess that could be said about every radical liberal though. It's not a trait that is unique to you.

He plugs his agenda into any case he can get in front of the media. I view things the way they are......

Gang violence has almost doubled since Obama took office. black on white crime is up almost 20%...... That has been pretty obvious here in georgia where there has been a wave of black on white crime with no motive other than malice. The NAACP saying that Trayvon speech was the most important speech of his presidency is a slap in the fucking face.
    Ok Mr Bastion of Truth. Do you have factual evidence that directly links Obamas election to an increase in in black on white crime/gang violence? We're looking for direct causation, like you're implying.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Hypocrisy about when you chose and chose not to come to the defense of something.

It's funny though,..... because when you do chose to, everything you say could be applied to everything you stand for.... i guess that could be said about every radical liberal though. It's not a trait that is unique to you.
    What have I chose to come to the defense of and what have I not chose to come to the defense of? An example of hypocrisy please.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Ok Mr Bastion of Truth. Do you have factual evidence that directly links Obamas election to an increase in in black on white crime/gang violence? We're looking for direct causation, like you're implying.
    I dont have to be able to link Obama's election to an increase in black on white crime or gang violence to acknowledge that black on white crime and gang violence increased.

You've already stated that Obama is not the cause of anything bad that has happened during his presidency, there's no need to continue that debate.

It's not Obama's fault..... but black on white crime is up almost 20% since Obama was elected and gang violence has almost doubled.

What have I chose to come to the defense of and what have I not chose to come to the defense of? An example of hypocrisy please.
    You come to the defense of Trayvon Martin, have never once uttered a word of criticism towards black leaders regardless of how radical they are, you speak against voter ID while ignoring voter intimidation and downplaying voter fraud. You subconsciously follow the liberal playbook. Maybe youre aware of it... or maybe youre so brainwashed that you dont realize it.

I dont have to be able to link Obama's election to an increase in black on white crime or gang violence to acknowledge that black on white crime and gang violence increased.

You've already stated that Obama is not the cause of anything bad that has happened during his presidency, there's no need to continue that debate.
    So you're saying you don't need to factually link him to the increase in crime in order to blame him for it?

It's not Obama's fault..... but black on white crime is up almost 20% since Obama was elected and gang violence has almost doubled.
    So what does Obama have to do with it?

100% of humans who drink water, die.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

So you're saying you don't need to factually link him to the increase in crime in order to blame him for it?

So what does Obama have to do with it?

100% of humans who drink water, die.
    Obama divides america. He incites racial tension. I blame that on the increase of violence. I understand this isnt quantifiable, but it's certainly a much smaller stretch than you're attempting to make.

The thing about arguing, if you're good enough at it, you never lose. So you dont judge people on winning or losing arguments, you judge them on what they chose to argue for.

You come to the defense of Trayvon Martin, have never once uttered a word of criticism towards black leaders regardless of how radical they are.
    Because I don't like to confuse topics. My criticism for black civil rights leaders is an entirely separate issue from the facts of the Zimmerman case. Their feelings about the case didn't affect the facts or my opinion of the case in any way.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Obama divides america. He incites racial tension. I blame that on the increase of violence. I understand this isnt quantifiable, but it's certainly a much smaller stretch than you're attempting to make.
    How does Obama incite racial tension in you?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

How does Obama incite racial tension in you?
    "in me" he doesnt. He does incite it towards me. When he gives a speech pretty much disagreeing with what is a pretty run of the mill open shut case, he sends a message to the black community that the justice system is against them and that they shouldnt respect the legal system. When he chooses to ignore the numerous...... 5-1 ratio of black on white crime to speak out about what he thinks is white on black crime, he paints a picture that black on white crime is actually an issue in the united states and something people need to fear and protest. The reality is that Zimmerman case had nothing to do with race and was an open shut case. There's a lot more "black zimmermans" in the world, but nobody wants to talk about that. Blacks target whites in crime 5 times more than the other way around. Obama choosing to talk about one and not the other sends a clear message of division. It angers nonblack people who know the truth and it hands black people a lie to be angry about.

Nope. I focus on the truth..... people like you condemn me when the truth hurts their feelings or annoys them. Al Sharpton has no use for the truth. He has a goal to achieve and doesnt let the truth get in the way of it.
    I don't see cherry picking facts that support your position as a good representation of the truth. You don't come to this forum searching for truth, you come here to push your agenda. I can't remember one time where you admitted ignorance on ANY topic. Even when I vehemently disagree with you, I still can relate to where you are coming from but you seem incapable of even fathoming where others are coming from when they disagree with you. There is what Sinflix believes and lies, nothing in between.

I don't see cherry picking facts that support your position as a good representation of the truth. You don't come to this forum searching for truth, you come here to push your agenda. I can't remember one time where you admitted ignorance on ANY topic. Even when I vehemently disagree with you, I still can relate to where you are coming from but you seem incapable of even fathoming where others are coming from when they disagree with you. There is what Sinflix believes and lies, nothing in between.
    How would you define my agenda? Please tell me what it is i am seeking to accomplish with my political views....

The things i argue passionately about..... freedom, gun rights, stopping racism.....

"in me" he doesnt. He does incite it towards me. When he gives a speech pretty much disagreeing with what is a pretty run of the mill open shut case, he sends a message to the black community that the justice system is against them and that they shouldnt respect the legal system.
    Im part of the black community, and I don't get that message.

When he chooses to ignore the numerous...... 5-1 ratio of black on white crime to speak out about what he thinks is white on black crime, he paints a picture that black on white crime is actually an issue in the united states and something people need to fear and protest.
    Why would he dwell on a racial issue? Why does it matter that blacks kill whites 5:1? Does it matter to you? Why would this fact deserve any recognition other than to divide races? What does this fact have to do with what he believes is a black racial stereotype that cost a 17yo kid his life?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Im part of the black community, and I don't get that message.

Why would he dwell on a racial issue? Why does it matter that blacks kill whites 5:1? Does it matter to you? Why would this fact deserve any recognition other than to divide races? What does this fact have to do with what he believes is a black racial stereotype that cost a 17yo kid his life?
    Why would he dwell on a racial issue? i'm asking the same question......

why does it matter that blacks kill whites 5:1? because i dont believe that stat is an anomaly, it's a cultural trend that is heading in the wrong direction. Yes it matters to me...... this thread is titled GANG VIOLENCE IN GEORGIA........

The truth needs to be told regardless of the outcome. Obama stacks lies against the truth.

Why would he dwell on a racial issue? i'm asking the same question......

why does it matter that blacks kill whites 5:1? because i dont believe that stat is an anomaly, it's a cultural trend that is heading in the wrong direction. Yes it matters to me...... this thread is titled GANG VIOLENCE IN GEORGIA........

The truth needs to be told regardless of the outcome. Obama stacks lies against the truth.
    It's not an anomaly, but you don't know the causation either. Neither does he. Neither does that fact explain what percentage of that is truly racially motivated. So why say anything about it? If you know the causation, show your work, have it peer reviewed, and you might get a Nobel Prize.

So you believe 100% of that 5:1 is racially motivated?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

There's literally a trial going on right now................... in Atlanta......................... where a black male is pleading not guilty by reason of insanity and his insanity defense is that he was raised to hate white people and didnt know any better. He randomly killed 3 white girls in the middle of the city for no reason.

There's another case in georgia where two black teenagers shot a toddler in the face at point blank range......

Another where 4 black guys beat a random white guy beyond recognition before throwing him into oncoming traffic where he was killed.....

yet Trayvon is the victim of racial injustice and Obama isnt gonna sleep until he gets to the bottom of it.

It's not an anomaly, but you don't know the causation either. Neither does he. Neither does that fact explain what percentage of that is truly racially motivated. So why say anything about it? If you know the causation, show your work, have it peer reviewed, and you might get a Nobel Prize.

So you believe 100% of that 5:1 is racially motivated?
    of the 5:1, id would guess somewhere around 35-40% were racially motivated. Which is still a very alarming number.

of the 5:1, id would guess somewhere around 35-40% were racially motivated. Which is still a very alarming number.
    So, of the white on black crime, what percentage of that do you believe is racially motivated?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

How would you define my agenda? Please tell me what it is i am seeking to accomplish with my political views....

The things i argue passionately about..... freedom, gun rights, stopping racism.....
    I may be wrong but from your posts, it seems to me your agenda is to be getting people to think:
    Blacks are violent, ignorant people who think white people are racists
    Muslims are violent, ignorant people who want to kill all Americans and impose Sharia law everywhere
    Democrats are ignorant people who are destroying our society
    Poor people are ignorant people who leech on society and actively choose to be poor
    Gun control advocates are ignorant people who will stop at nothing except total removal of all firearms from citizens
    Religious people are ignorant people who can't think for themselves
    Obama is Satan incarnate and anyone associated with him is at least a minor demon

I feel like I'm missing something but that's most of it.

So, of the white on black crime, what percentage of that do you believe is racially motivated?
    If i had to guess.... 10-15%. But in order to keep up appearances and keep america thinking places like the NAACP still need to exist, race hustlers like Al Sharpton ignore black on white crime and call everything white on black crime.

violent teenager with a history of criminal activity, drug use and thuggery attacks a concerned citizen and slams his head on the sidewalk before being killed in self defense..... white on black crime.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast