Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post
Why would a logical person believe the testimony of an organization that is only offering it's testimony because someone leaked the lie they were attempting to keep hidden?????

You're believing what you're told by someone who is only telling you anything because they got caught.

How many times does someone have to lie to you and deceive you before you stop giving them the benefit of the doubt?
I am not saying I believe the NSA, I am saying I don't know the truth so I am not going to assume anything until I see the evidence for it. Why are you trying to make me pick a side when I am obviously ignorant about the facts?

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
The NSA has lied, under oath, to Congress concerning this DOMESTIC SPYING program and its capabilities. Not just once, but multiple times, over several years, and as recently as in March 2013, when the NSA chief point-blank lied to Congress when asked specifically about it. Don't take my word for it, hear or read it yourself:
NSA Chief Denies Wired's Domestic Spying Story (Fourteen Times) In Congressional Hearing - Forbes

Now, considering that they had no problems lying to Congress, what makes you think that they are telling you the truth when they say that they do not listen to domestic phone calls or read domestic internet communications?
Again, I am not assuming they are telling the truth. I am certainly open to the possibility that they are lying but that is not sufficient evidence in and of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
Need evidence? Look at the new data center in Utah.

Of course, the NSA is denying that the center will be used for domestic spying. Instead, they want to say that it is to protect against cyberthreats. Anyone that works in computer software knows that the NSA is not the group that has the most impact on cyberthreats - its CERT, and they are not in Utah, and not part of the NSA - they are part of FEMA.
Yes I do need evidence. Thank you for providing more evidence than Sinflix is willing to give. While I do accept that it could be one piece of the puzzle, the NSA simply having a huge data center is still pretty far from conclusive in my opinion.