Thread: News article - "The next war...."

Senior Member | IA Veteran

nice fantasy news sites bro

Here's another article from that same site... it is fucking hilarious. Do you really read this shit and take it seriously?

WHEN SOUTHERN BAPTISTS MAINSTREAM ISLAM | Worldview Weekend

Just listen to the shit this site posts...

"In fact, we “know from experience” that Islam sanctions murder and mayhem in order to establish a new caliphate.

Stetzer wishes to convince his readers that only a tiny, almost infinitesimal group of Muslims are committed to jihad. I would point out that people who study this full-time, such as Frank Gaffney and Steve Emerson, would say that no one really knows how many Muslims are committed to jihad, but a leading indicator that the rest of us are in deep trouble is borne out by the fact that almost all Muslims are silent on the issue.
    "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Watch out bro... we're in deep trouble.... deep trouble dude. The leading indicator is.... wait for it.... wait for it.... "almost all Muslims are silent on the issue of jihad"

This article was written by someone who knows nothing of the history and mindset of the Chinese government.

Let me make this clear - the Chinese are not a military threat to the US. They will never be the threat to the US that the USSR was during the Cold War.
    "Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting." - Steve McQueen

The only war we could ever get into with China would be a trade war. But we are so tied at the hip, it would destroy both nations and China would be in far greater trouble than us. WE could survive they could not.
    Enterprise Data Resources- Ecommerce Project Manager
    -www.usedbarcode.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley View Post
    Watch out bro... we're in deep trouble.... deep trouble dude. The leading indicator is.... wait for it.... wait for it.... "almost all Muslims are silent on the issue of jihad"
    You're clearly butt hurt.

Just for clarification, me posting an article is not my endorsement or agreement with it........... i simply post things i feel are "conversation starters".... you know, since this is a forum..... and that's what we're here to do.... talk to each other.

Chinese are hacking our military intelligence. This is an open fact. That is the base of this conversation. Proceed.

and you dont know how many muslims are radical.

Do you believe everything you read?

NIKON Squad member 01

I HAVE SUBS AND CAMERAS AND LENSES FO SALE
    OF*C
    OEMFitment Crew Memeber 01

Quote Originally Posted by .blank cd View Post
    Do you believe everything you read?
    No, i dont recall stating that i believed this either.

If china builds weapons anything like they build everything else, their rockets will fall apart before they hit anything. The biggest threat to our country, is our country....

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    This article was written by someone who knows nothing of the history and mindset of the Chinese government.

Let me make this clear - the Chinese are not a military threat to the US. They will never be the threat to the US that the USSR was during the Cold War.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vteckidd View Post
    The only war we could ever get into with China would be a trade war. But we are so tied at the hip, it would destroy both nations and China would be in far greater trouble than us. WE could survive they could not.
    I agree and disagree. Something significant would have to happen for them to get into a full scale war with the US, but it is possible if we threaten the Chinese govt. They are a huge threat to us economicly because they steal more than 300B a year in intellectual property from US firms. They have also modernized their military more than 50 years in the last 20 years because of the industrial espionage. Militarily speaking their tactics still havent caught up to their technology, but they are getting better every year.

OH, before anyone points out military spending as the reason we will stay so far ahead, dont. It is a VERY complicated task to compare US spending to China's. I will say that if you account for stolen research and deduct the actual paycheck for the armed forces, the Chinese spend more than the US on their military.

Quote Originally Posted by BanginJimmy View Post
    I agree and disagree. Something significant would have to happen for them to get into a full scale war with the US, but it is possible if we threaten the Chinese govt. They are a huge threat to us economicly because they steal more than 300B a year in intellectual property from US firms. They have also modernized their military more than 50 years in the last 20 years because of the industrial espionage. Militarily speaking their tactics still havent caught up to their technology, but they are getting better every year.

OH, before anyone points out military spending as the reason we will stay so far ahead, dont. It is a VERY complicated task to compare US spending to China's. I will say that if you account for stolen research and deduct the actual paycheck for the armed forces, the Chinese spend more than the US on their military.
    The Chinese government will not attack the US - period. They will not threaten us militarily - period. It's difficult to explain through typing it out, but if you have spent many years with the Chinese, you would understand that it's against the way they operate.

As far as economically, that is another matter entirely, and they have already determined that they want to keep their state closely related to the US by buying our debt. It is not by coincidence that they have done that.

Quote Originally Posted by David88vert View Post
    The Chinese government will not attack the US - period. They will not threaten us militarily - period.
    If we threaten the actual govt structure, you still dont think they would attack? All I know of their govt is what I have read and that they seem to go to extraordinary measures preserve it.

If we threaten the actual govt structure, you still dont think they would attack? All I know of their govt is what I have read and that they seem to go to extraordinary measures preserve it.
    No, they would not attack. I'm serious. Its against their nature. They would defend in their own homeland, but they would not attack the US.

There is a better chance the citizens of the U.S. Revolting against the U.S. Government than China attempting to go to war with a country they basically own.

They definitely don't "basically own" the US. LOL.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

They definitely don't "basically own" the US. LOL.
    Not disagreeing with you, but why doesnt the US govt ever play tough with them? Hell, we know which building the Chinese Army is using as a headquarters for their govt and corporate espionage and we have done nothing about it.

I have a great idea. A little gentleman's agreement between the govt and the private sector saying they will turn a blind eye to those corporations that hire some of their own hackers to play hard ball with the Chinese. You know, Chinese army attacks US corporation's network, said corporation uses its own hackers to play with electrical networks. Since the hacking and espionage is state sponsored, it makes any entity thats owned by the Chinese govt fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfix_15 View Post

Chinese are hacking our military intelligence. This is an open fact. That is the base of this conversation. Proceed.
    Hacking us how? Through our internets?

The United States invented modern computer security. If you've ever taken a look at the code that comes out of the NSA, SELinux for instance, there's really no doubt about who's more capable in this arena.

The, "Made in China", doesn't mean jack.
    top 5

"get with the Gs, or get on yo knees"

Not disagreeing with you, but why doesnt the US govt ever play tough with them?
    Why should we play tit for tat games with them? What benefit would that serve?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Why should we play tit for tat games with them? What benefit would that serve?
    For fair trade, security for intellectual property, to keep military secrets secret.

For fair trade, security for intellectual property, to keep military secrets secret.
    so playing the game of "you hack us, we hack you more" will keep our military secrets and IP safe?

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

so playing the game of "you hack us, we hack you more" will keep our military secrets and IP safe?
    Who said anything about hacking them? You are unusually stupid tonight, more stupid than usual....

Pentagon aircraft, missile defense programs said target of China cyber threat - The Washington Post

A little old, but the cyberwar has already begun.
    top 5

"get with the Gs, or get on yo knees"

Indirectly yes. By allowing the Chinese to work on out networks with absolute impunity has made them pretty bold. Read an article a while back from some of the original hackers from the 80's. They said hacking a system is easy, getting in without the owners of the system knowing you were there is the difficult part.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Indirectly yes. By allowing the Chinese to work on out networks with absolute impunity has made them pretty bold. Read an article a while back from some of the original hackers from the 80's. They said hacking a system is easy, getting in without the owners of the system knowing you were there is the difficult part.

Current Chinese network and computer security is not robust, and is relatively easy to get through - let's leave them that way by NOT hacking them. Let them expose our loopholes - it just means that we are better prepared in the long run.

Who said anything about hacking them? You are unusually stupid tonight, more stupid than usual....
    You don't read good do you

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

Back and fourth hacking would only expose their vulnerabilities and escalate tension.

NIKON Squad member 01

OF*C

You don't read good do you
    Yeah, i read me saying something, you then saying i said something completely different from what i said, and now you're asking me if i can read. Sorry, i dont get the connection.

At least we know they can serve up sensationalism to the people they like to label the "fringe conspiracy" types.

Just read it:
    But an EMP weapon does not have to be a high-altitude weapon that affects a large area. Smaller scale EMP weapons could take out a wave of fighter jets or a carrier fleet.

In a future conflict with China, we could see U.S. planes falling out of the sky or great naval vessels sitting dead in the water after being hit with EMP blasts.

But isn’t China our friend?

That is what most Americans and most American politicians seem to believe. They seem to think that China is our “buddy” and “trading partner” and that we will never have a military conflict with China.

But that is NOT how the Chinese see things.

The Chinese regard the United States as their greatest strategic threat and as an enemy that needs to be vanquished.
    LMAO

That is why they are constantly spying on us, hacking into our computers and stealing our technology.

That is why they are feverishly building up their military and preparing for a future war with America.
    So who are "they"...? Is that the Chinese government? Is that the chinese people? Or is that people/firms who contract citizens in China for cheap labor to generate exploits? Much like how we pay Indians to answer support calls because it's that much cheaper there. Doesn't mean they're better/worse, but you can have a room full of people who can work for the price of having a single one here. What is for a fact is that they have much shittier tools: I've witnessed the bandwidth and latency issues in China personally.

Because of the intrusiveness of their government, the average citizen is much more versed in data security than here, which means that considering the amount of people there, there will be more whiz kids. Combine this with widespread poverty and add the global labor demand/internets. Most people there who can afford their own computer and have a non public ISP, have their own proxy server.

We aren't dumbasses either. I'm sure if it's anything we don't want found- that is actually secure, it's not connected to the internets. Hoax or not, look up the Siberian pipeline sabotage.

And for every 10 sensationalist news articles out there, there might be one that might even matter: Like this one

I don't think that they have any IP or military secrets that we actually want.....